• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB???

15 posts in this topic

I'm getting desperate to complete my Sin City and Superman/Batman collections. Looking for the following in strict NM (9.4).

Dark Horse Presents 52-54, 58-61

A Decade Of Dark Horse #1

Sin City - The Babe Wore Red and Other Stories

Sin City - Silent Night

Sin City - Lost, Lonely, & Lethal

Sin City - Sex & Violence

San Diego Comic-Con Comics #2

Superman / Batman #1 (2nd print)

Superman / Batman #1 (RRP)

If you could help i would really appreciate it and would of course look after you.

Matt

hey Anfield, a LCS has a Suprman/Batman #1 (2nd print) for $12.00

I do not know enough about the series to say if thats going rate , low or high

but if you wnat it I can get it for you

--I am pretty sure its the 2nd print, let me know and i will tripple check to be sure if you want it

Thanks halasraider, i would definitely go for that! thumbsup2.gif

FYI: It's the solo Batman cover. As far as i'm aware the only way to tell if it's the 2nd print would be to open it up and check the "indica" on the inside last page. Unless there is some kind of small cover variation?

Actually on this book (unlike Batman 608 or 612) there isn't as high a demand for the 2nd print so while $12.00 is a good price it's not a "steal" as the cover is the same and most people don't care. It's just finding one that is the problem!

A seller on eBay is selling 1-3 with the second print of issue 1 for $37.00 but he doesn't ship outside the US and i already have multiple copies of the 2 and 3 as it is!

Matt

First prints go for roughly $30 in a store. So if it's $12, I'd check it for Anfield. It probably is the second print. Just watch that it's not the third print.

Anyway, look for a nice free book or two in your order Halsraider.

bk

There are 4 covers to #1 right ?

Anfield Fox, you have the German variants for 4 and 5 ?

i dont have the 4 one, but i do have an extra copy of 5

Hey Crows, i don't have the German reprints as their not in English. I'm not sure but i think only 4 and 5 had the exclusive German covers. I know the cover for #4 is really nice with Supergirl. How much would you want for #5?

Re: Covers for issue #1:

First Print Superman

First Print Batman

First Print RRP

Second Print Batman (Same as 1st print Batman)

Third Print Superman/Batman