• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny G's ABOUT TIME BIN!!!

48 posts in this topic

Well, I have a boat load of stock that I have been sitting on! I've been buying up a storm and not moving a single issue! Loads of PM's from members asking what's been going on. So here it is...

I've been swamped with life and therefore my postings of books have suffered... no more! I need to get a move on if I want to succeed with this. I've picked up a LOT of stock! It's time to start sharing that with my fellow collectors smile.gif

I will start to post some tonight and ad to it when I can.

First takeit.gif gets them on hold for 24 hours. If after 24 hours there is no payment or arrangements, they will go to the next person who wishes to pay for the book. Of course, if there are certain arrangements to be made, I am open to discussions. Shipping on all books will be priority mail. $5 for up to 3 books (yes some can fit 5, but I fit securely:) ) Anything over that, I will package, weigh and let you know the price before final payment. All books mailed from the US (unless someone in Canada wants to buy. I can then mail from the Great White North instead wink.gif ) SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!. I can also scan the backs of books if waranted (under $50 I usually don't waste the space confused-smiley-013.gif)

Shazam #1 (1) NM 9.4+. Only flaw here is 1 spine stress right smack dab in the middle. This comes from an uncirculated group. The pages are white and the gloss is heavy! Book guides for $60.00 in 9.2. Classic BRONZE AGE beauty and is the first revival of the ORIGINAL CAPTAIN MARVEL since the G.A., origin is also retold.

news.gifSOLD

th_Shazam11.jpg

Shazam #1 (2) NM 9.4+. Pretty much the same as above!

news.gifSOLD

th_Shazam12.jpg

Shadow #1 (1) NM- 9.2+. Another uncirculated GEM. This one has a minor 1/16" crease on the lower right front cover, otherwise spectacular copy! White pages, super high gloss! Mike Kaluta Art and $60.00 in the OS Guide.

news.gifSOLD

th_Shadow11.jpg

Shadow # 2 (1) NM+ 9.6. Flawless!!! There is the faintest hint of a spine stress (1). White pages, high gloss. Kaluta Art!

news.gifSOLD

th_Shadow21.jpg

Shadow #3 (1) NM 9.4+. Another spectacular copy! There is the slightest bottom edge wear around the middle. Hardly noticeable! This baby features art by 2 ot the greats! Kaluta AND Wrightson!!!

news.gifSOLD

th_Shadow31.jpg

Stay tuned and thanks for looking!

John thumbsup2.gif

Shazam #1 (1) NM 9.4+. Only flaw here is 1 spine stress right smack dab in the middle. This comes from an uncirculated group. The pages are white and the gloss is heavy! Book guides for $60.00 in 9.2. Classic BRONZE AGE beauty and is the first revival of the ORIGINAL CAPTAIN MARVEL since the G.A., origin is also retold.

news.gifSOLD

th_Shazam11.jpg

Shazam #1 (2) NM 9.4+. Pretty much the same as above!

news.gifSOLD

th_Shazam12.jpg

Shadow #1 (1) NM- 9.2+. Another uncirculated GEM. This one has a minor 1/16" crease on the lower right front cover, otherwise spectacular copy! White pages, super high gloss! Mike Kaluta Art and $60.00 in the OS Guide.

news.gifSOLD

th_Shadow11.jpg

Shadow # 2 (1) NM+ 9.6. Flawless!!! There is the faintest hint of a spine stress (1). White pages, high gloss. Kaluta Art!

news.gifSOLD

th_Shadow21.jpg

Shadow #3 (1) NM 9.4+. Another spectacular copy! There is the slightest bottom edge wear around the middle. Hardly noticeable! This baby features art by 2 ot the greats! Kaluta AND Wrightson!!!

news.gifSOLD

th_Shadow31.jpg

news.gifSOLD

That's more than 60% off guide! 893whatthe.gif

Drama #1 Nm 9.4+. 1st full color Dawn appearance in comics! Book is tight! Only one spine stress... Guides for $20.00 in 9.2, yours for only...

$10.00 893whatthe.gif

th_Drama11.jpg

Dawn Wizard 1/2 NM+ 9.6. Comes with Certificate. Flawless book! Yours for only...

$5.00

th_Dawn.jpg

Weird War Tales #1 (1997) NM 9.4 DF Exclusive Signed by Richard Corben and limited to only 250 copies! Comes w COA and is number 0171.

$5.00

th_WeirdWarTales1DF97.jpg

Teen Titans #34 Variant 1:10 NM+

$16.00

th_TeenTitans34Variant.jpg

Moon Knight #1 (1980) x2. Condition is VF+ or better...

$10.00

th_MoonKnightx2.jpg

More to follow later...

John thumbsup2.gif

Legion of Super-Heroes (Vol3 1984-1989) COMPLETE SERIES INCLUDING ANNUALS!!!

All comics are a minimum VF/NM

Includes issue #37,38 - Death of Superboy

#63 Final Issue

All 4 Annuals

Comics are bagged but not boarded.

So that's 67 comics for only...

$100.00 (shipping will be Priority Flat box w/DC $9.00) 893whatthe.gif

These next batches of WAR Books are from an OO Collection which I acquired a few months back. The ones that I will be posting are the lower grade doubles from the lot. If you are looking for some nice readers... stay tuned! thumbsup2.gif

OAAW #153 (1) 2nd app of Enemy Ace (4/65) VGish

$25.00

th_OAAT1531.jpgth_OAAW1531B.jpg

OAAW #153 (2) 2nd app of Enemy Ace (4/65) You call the grade!

$12.00

th_OAAW1532.jpgth_OAAW1532B.jpg

Showcase #58 (1) 5th Enemy Ace! Cover is detached from staples, rest of book intact and decent… you make the call, I’ll set the price…

$10.00

th_Showcase581.jpgth_Showcase581B.jpg

Showcase #58 (2) 5th Enemy Ace! Solid copy with WHITE PAGES, there is a stain on the front cover, flat, very nice appeal!

$100.00

th_Showcase582.jpgth_Showcase582B.jpg

OAAW #151 (1) 1st Enemy Ace (/65) Tough Black Cover!!! OFF WHITE PAGES, flat, nice inks, I’m going to set this one around the Fine mark/price. KEY ISSUE!!!

$115.00

th_OAAW1511.jpgth_OAAW1511B.jpg

Don't like my pricing??? Make a reasonable offer via PM and I will certainly consider it! I'm easy to work with wink.gif

Star Spangled War Stories #151 (1) VG WHITE PAGES, there appears to have been a name inked on the cover which had been erased foreheadslap.gif Also date marking on inside top of first page (doesn’t affect story). Nice reader!!!

$20.00

th_SSWS1511.jpgth_SSWS1511B.jpg

Time to tidy up smile.gif

It seems there is no interest in the War issues so I guess it's time to move on...

Daredevil Reader Lot Issues 4-7. Includes the FIRST RED COSTUME ISSUE IN A VG!!!

$100.00 893whatthe.gif

th_Daredevil4.jpgth_Daredevil5.jpgth_Daredevil6.jpgth_Daredevil7.jpg

Legion of Super-Heroes (Vol3 1984-1989) COMPLETE SERIES INCLUDING ANNUALS!!!

All comics are a minimum VF/NM

Includes issue #37,38 - Death of Superboy

#63 Final Issue

All 4 Annuals

Comics are bagged but not boarded.

So that's 67 comics for only...

$100.00 (shipping will be Priority Flat box w/DC $9.00) 893whatthe.gif

Drama #1 Nm 9.4+. 1st full color Dawn appearance in comics! Book is tight! Only one spine stress... Guides for $20.00 in 9.2, yours for only...

$12.00

th_Drama11.jpg

Dawn Wizard 1/2 NM+ 9.6. Comes with Certificate. Flawless book! Yours for only...

$5.00

th_Dawn.jpg

Weird War Tales #1 (1997) NM 9.4 DF Exclusive Signed by Richard Corben and limited to only 250 copies! Comes w COA and is number 0171.

$7.00

th_WeirdWarTales1DF97.jpg

OAAW #153 (1) 2nd app of Enemy Ace (4/65) VGish

$25.00

th_OAAT1531.jpgth_OAAW1531B.jpg

OAAW #153 (2) 2nd app of Enemy Ace (4/65) You call the grade!

$12.00

th_OAAW1532.jpgth_OAAW1532B.jpg

Showcase #58 (1) 5th Enemy Ace! Cover is detached from staples, rest of book intact and decent… you make the call, I’ll set the price…

$10.00

th_Showcase581.jpgth_Showcase581B.jpg

Showcase #58 (2) 5th Enemy Ace! Solid copy with WHITE PAGES, there is a stain on the front cover, flat, very nice appeal!

$100

th_Showcase582.jpgth_Showcase582B.jpg

OAAW #151 (1) 1st Enemy Ace (/65) Tough Black Cover!!! OFF WHITE PAGES, flat, nice inks, I’m going to set this one around the Fine mark/price. KEY ISSUE!!!

$115.00

th_OAAW1511.jpgth_OAAW1511B.jpg

Star Spangled War Stories #151 (1) VG WHITE PAGES, there appears to have been a name inked on the cover which had been erased foreheadslap.gif Also date marking on inside top of first page (doesn’t affect story). Nice reader!!!

$20.00

th_SSWS1511.jpgth_SSWS1511B.jpg

Ok... let's try some Neal Adams low/mid grade copies of Brave and Bold confused-smiley-013.gif

First 3:

Brave and the Bold #79 VG Neal Adams! Early Deadman

$15.00

th_BraveandBold79.jpgth_BraveAndBold79B.jpg

Brave and the Bold #80 VF-. Neal Adams early app of The Creeper!!!

$30.00

th_BraveAndBold80.jpgth_BraveAndBold80B.jpg

Brave and the Bold #81 VGish. Sub Crease. Neal Adams Flash!

$10.00

th_BraveAndBold81.jpgth_BraveAndBold81B.jpg

and the remainder of the run...

news.gif TAKE THE SET FOR $60.00!!! (that's these plus the 3 above! news.gif

Brave and the Bold #82 F- Neal Adams. Origin of The Ocean Master retold.

$15.00

th_BraveandBold82.jpgth_BraveandBold82B.jpg

Brave and the Bold #83 VG/F. Neal Adams

$12.00

th_BraveandBold83.jpgth_BraveandBold83B.jpg

Brave and the Bold #84 Last .12 issue! Sgt Rock by Adams!

$12.00

th_BraveandBold84.jpgth_BraveandBold84B.jpg

Brave and the Bold #85 VG/F. 1st new costume for Green Arrow by Neal Adams.

$12.00

th_BraveandBold85.jpgth_BraveandBold85B.jpg

Brave and the Bold #86 VG- Last Adams issue of the Run

$8.00

th_BraveandBold86.jpgth_BraveandBold86B.jpg

Superman #233 F-. Classic Neal Adams Cover!!! This is a nice copy, there is rubbing on the spine otherwise no major flaws smile.gif

$15.00

th_Superman233.jpgth_Superman233B.jpg

Somebody at least ask something!!!

Tough crowd! sleeping.gif