• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another great auction...

24 posts in this topic

Spades you are kidding right????? insane.gif

uhh.... no.... grin.gif am i the only one here missing something???

hey polyphem - what the heck is your avatar? looks like a scuba diver holding a big fish or something

hey polyphem - what the heck is your avatar? looks like a scuba diver holding a big fish or something

Just imagine you see a pretty girl. She likes you and you like her. One thing leads to another and you decide to consumate your relationship.

The by product produced at the peak of passion by the male is SPOOGE!!!!! stooges.gif

Looks like a couple Kissing

The by product produced at the peak of passion by the male is SPOOGE!!!!!

OH! You mean a back cramp! (HEY! I enjoy new things so don't yell unless you tried it!)

This is coming from a man who is into bindage. 27_laughing.gif

The by product produced at the peak of passion by the male is SPOOGE!!!!!

OH! You mean a back cramp! (HEY! I enjoy new things so don't yell unless you tried it!)

This is coming from a man who is into bindage. 27_laughing.gif

No - this is coming from a man who knows that it is not a "by product" but the "main effect"! grin.gif

(edited to replace the original "side effect" with "by product" - oops!)

POV.....I have been having a [!@#%^&^] day but you just make me LMAO.

Cheers.

I

Mush - really sorry to hear about your day - have had many of them - last nigt I was paged and called into work at 11:45PM because a server crashed. Left work at 1:00AM.

Two years ago, during a huge project, missed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years. No wonder I keep buying lottery tickets and phrasing and rephrasing the most acidic and scathing resignation letter with visions of an accidental "oops" and sending it to all 6,000+ network users!

Oh - am glad I got a grin out of you!

Mush - really sorry to hear about your day - have had many of them - last nigt I was paged and called into work at 11:45PM because a server crashed. Left work at 1:00AM.

3 years ago, while working as a bouncer, I was stabbed in my right quad and have still not gained full strength........ok, I'll stop myself right there before I turn bitter, start whining like a schoolgirl, and screw up the rest of my day.

rantpost.gif

Moving on.....

It's flipper!

3 years ago, while working as a bouncer, I was stabbed in my right quad and have still not gained full strength........ok, I'll stop myself right there before I turn bitter, start whining like a schoolgirl, and screw up the rest of my day.

rantpost.gif

Moving on.....

In my pre-press days I had to take a knife away from a disgruntled worked, was greeted at (was a major rush job) 1AM by the Lead Stripper (stripping in pre-press is where you combine all the various colors etc. into a series of "flates" that are burned onto one of each color negative - sometimes 5 or 6 or more burns are required) who, upon my arrival, was bleeding from a skull cut passed onto him by a beer bottle from one of his apprentices, and also had to detain a crazed apprentice with a bit too much nose candy who, while I was checking out the flats, was in the offices upsatrs spray-painting words of doom and TPing the offices.

Yet, having gone through all that, I did not get a cut. I DID get glass-roped at the tender age of 12 when I was in my late brother's gang and we, of Watertown, fought the neighboring town of Newton.

I think in such things - if we surviive, it was for a purpose and we still be here!