• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few 9.8 Marvel BA Keys...

16 posts in this topic

Not quite sure the best way to sell these, but i'd prefer to sell them here on the boards before going to Ebay. And I'm open to suggestions as to other sales venues as well. I'm a longtime collector and have never really sold any books of this caliber before (let alone these, some of my first CGC books). I know what GPA says about them, but I'm willing to deal, maybe even trade for some early Marvel SA keys...

Iron Fist #14

1188417-scan0002-700.jpg

1188417-scan0002-700.jpg.c7f7cf6987c3f471909f427dd379f758.jpg

PMs out to those who requested. Ive had a lot of interest in these, but I haven't sold any books in a long while - and no CGC books before - so I'm open to advice on how to best sell/price these? I'm using GPA as a guide, but i'm not looking to break any records; just a hassle-free sale. Is it best to accept "best offer" or should i put an actual price on the books and haggle (if neccessary) from there?

Is it best to accept "best offer" or should i put an actual price on the books and haggle (if neccessary) from there?

I'd recommend the latter, especially if you're using GPA anyway. That way non-subscribers will have an idea of the prices, and not just pass on by.

Sorry, guys, for the delay - got real busy at work all of a sudden and then i was confused as to how to proceed with this sale. I'm pretty new to the CGC game and don't really know how to price these high grade books, so i'm forced to use GPA as a guide. As I said above, I'm not looking to set any records, but i don't want to sell these short either. I probably should have just ebay'd them in the first place, but would prefer to avoid the hassle with that and at the same time offer them to you guys on the boards first. (If anyone wants to check out my 100% Ebay FB, I'm "Alpha-7" but i do much more buying than selling.)

So let me throw out some prices that I'd be happy with, all below GPA. Of course anyone offering more gets preference. wink.gif

Iron Fist 14 $1375

ASM 194 $675

MsM 18 $625

Ray