• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Superhero Fight You Always Wanted to See That Never Happened

80 posts in this topic

Buffy Naked versus.. whoever?

Lana Lang(Kristen Kreuk) from Smallville. That'd be fun to watch. shy.gif

Black Panther Versus Batman I think could possibly be the best fight of them all.

They are both geniuses, both unbelievable tacticians, both have amazing gadgets/suits,etc.

The only difference is Batman would have more experience and Black Panther is more gifted athletically.

Truly a great fight.

Or...you got stilt man versus the Kangaroo.....

how about bucky vs robin in a gay street fight

I think you mean a "wet towel rumble". blush.gif

and Rawhide Kid gets' the winner.

.......in a "back alley" brawl. blush.gif

Batman VS. Captain AMerica in a streetfight, w/no utility belt or shield, just pure hand to hand combat. That would be awesome. It's a tough call, but I think I'd give it to Cap.

Doesn't seem fair with Cap having powers. Not sure there's a great powerless matchup for Batman.

Not sure, his "super soldier serum" was removed wasn't it. Thinking that Marvel didn't want a hero in their line having super powers from a "drug".

I think he's just like Batman, No?

So I don't get an 893offtopic1.gif , I'll go with Fred Hembeck vs. Irving Forbush.

think he's just like Batman, No?

No. There have been storylines were he;s lost the effects of his serum, but as far as I know, it wasn't permanently removed from his character.

the serum would eventually be the edge that will have Cap win.

Ummmm....again, I just don't think Cap has the serum in his system anymore.

But, just so I don't get an 893offtopic1.gif I would also like to suggest, Wonder Woman vs. She-Hulk.

hairraising.gif

Believe me, it won't be my hair that "rises". 893whatthe.gif