• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's taken 6 years...

73 posts in this topic

Your thinking of Optimus Prime,he turns into the truck

I'm joking. I might not know who storm shadow is, but I do know he's not a transformer (I'm more familiar with the Transformers, actually.) thumbsup2.gif

I'll defer on that one since I don't even know who stormshadow is

You obviously did not grow up in the 80's 893whatthe.gif

I was ten when GI Joe #1 came out confused-smiley-013.gif It held no interest for me. I might have watched the cartoon once or twice but it definitely didn't stick with me in any way. As a precursor to my later interests I was actually far more into the scant anime selection that was on TV at the time- think Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) and the giant robot stuff like Voltron and Force Five (Danguard Ace, Grandizer,Gaiking, etc.)

As a precursor to my later interests I was actually far more into the scant anime selection that were on TV at the time- think Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) and the giant robot stuff like Voltron and Force Five (Danguard Ace, Grandizer,Gaiking, etc.)

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

And here I thought I was the only one to remmber those shows!

I thought, this was first Stormshadow as well.

I'll defer on that one since I don't even know who stormshadow is and I don't have a guide handy.

Stormshadow, is he the one that turns into a truck?

poke2.gif

893whatthe.gif Stormshadow is "Cobra Ninja". I'd have bet the farm that you would know that one Rob. tonofbricks.gif

As a precursor to my later interests I was actually far more into the scant anime selection that were on TV at the time- think Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) and the giant robot stuff like Voltron and Force Five (Danguard Ace, Grandizer,Gaiking, etc.)

Oh, same here! Yeah, I was a big 80's kid. Watched it all. Star Blazers, He-man, GI Joe, Voltron, Transzor Z, ThunderCats, Transformers (got the complete series on DVD including the movie) Robotech. All that stuff.. cloud9.gif

From the title of this thread, I thought Paul was talking about the time it took to grow a companion to his lone chest hair...

[embarrassing lack of self control]. Now I have to clean my monitor to wash the soda that just came out of my nose when I laughed at your post. You're a mean man. 27_laughing.gif

From the title of this thread, I thought Paul was talking about the time it took to grow a companion to his lone chest hair...

[embarrassing lack of self control]. Now I have to clean my monitor to wash the soda that just came out of my nose when I laughed at your post. You're a mean man. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

I thought about editing my post to include a poke2.gif but I figured he'd know I was only joking...

Oh, same here! Yeah, I was a big 80's kid. Watched it all. Star Blazers, He-man, GI Joe, Voltron, Transzor Z, ThunderCats, Transformers (got the complete series on DVD including the movie) Robotech. All that stuff..

Don't forget Silver Hawks cloud9.gif

Oh, same here! Yeah, I was a big 80's kid. Watched it all. Star Blazers, He-man, GI Joe, Voltron, Transzor Z, ThunderCats, Transformers (got the complete series on DVD including the movie) Robotech. All that stuff..

Don't forget Silver Hawks cloud9.gif

Nice. Every time I bring up Silverhawks when talking to friends they all stare at me blankly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverhawks

http://www.shadowspace.net/silverhawks.html

http://theflashsite.net/silverhawks/shheroes.htm

You kidding? I had Voltron sheets on my bed.

Somehow I missed this entire thread before - did this book go up for sale yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, and it was in Scoop recently with an "if this ever goes up for sale..." comment tossed in, so I guess it's up in the air whether or not it ever will.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif