• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's taken 6 years...

73 posts in this topic

What's specail bought this issue? confused.gif

It's the beloved "silent interlude" issue of the GI Joe comic series (don't ask me why it's beloved- I've never read it and only have lukewarm interest in doing so.)

Who's to say that isn't Vegan's book? I believe Vegan had a some submissions, of that book, recently.

I am certain that if Vega submitted that book, we would have heard ALL about it. 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

I thought, this was first Stormshadow as well.

I'll defer on that one since I don't even know who stormshadow is and I don't have a guide handy.

Stormshadow, is he the one that turns into a truck?

poke2.gif

I'll defer on that one since I don't even know who stormshadow is and I don't have a guide handy.

poke2.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Shadow_(G.I._Joe)

Storm Shadow is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe comics series and television shows. He serves as the Cobra Commander's ninja bodyguard and assassin.

poke2.gif

You're a disgrace to your generation.

tongue.gif

Seriously though, you don't know who Stormshadow is?

poke2.gif

You're a disgrace to your generation.

tongue.gif

Seriously though, you don't know who Stormshadow is?

Seriously? I couldn't pick him out of a lineup. I know Destro, but that's only because of the poster here. That's the extent of my GI Joe knowledge...

So he's not the one that turns into a truck? tongue.gif

I'll defer on that one since I don't even know who stormshadow is

You obviously did not grow up in the 80's 893whatthe.gif

I loved my Storm Shadow action figure so much. He saw most of the action in battle; so much that he broke his leg, losing the pin in his knee, so I have to break off a small piece of a toothpick to replace it. It didn't work and I eventually superglued his knee in place.

Man, I wish I could find my box of G.I. Joe's.