• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikos61 : Dailey Specials

191 posts in this topic

Dang I need that #5 and #12, but the remodel on my new home is costing a small fortune.

If, for some reason, Marveljunkie gets a new estimate that increases the cost of his remodel, and he can't get the FF # 4, then..... takeit.gif

Okay, here are a few you dont see listed often crazy.gif

Fantastic Four #3

Asking price : $130.00

ff3.jpg

takeit.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Dang I need that #5 and #12, but the remodel on my new home is costing a small fortune.

If, for some reason, Marveljunkie gets a new estimate that increases the cost of his remodel, and he can't get the FF # 4, then..... takeit.gif

27_laughing.gif

Somehow I doubt it, but you never know.

There was a run of FFs made available to me, issues 3 -56 I believe. Average condition is VG with some a little better. If there is something you guys are looking for from that run let me know and I will post it for you.

And if Marveljunkie or Fuelman run into any unforseen troubles, I'll take third in line. For both books. Unless Aces' hairpulls put him at third. I need some myself.

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Why didn't I log on 15 minutes earlier?