• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Cole covers...

60 posts in this topic

I am sure this is a longshot, but does anyone have any copies of these for sale? Nice centering and color strike are a must, but technical grade isn't that important as long as it's VG/VG+ or better.

Blue Bolt: 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 122, 124

Law-Crime: 1

The Outlaws: 11, 12

Indian Warriors: 7, 8

Spook: 22, 24, 25, 28

Startling Terror: 4, 5

Terrors of the Jungle: 18, 20, 4, 5, 7

Thrilling Crime: 49

Well, you sure as heck got the color strike down on that one. 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

Saying that's a sweet copy is an understatement. By the looks of it my chances of being able to afford it are slim to none. acclaim.gif

totj20fc.jpg

Great cover, when I briefly toyed with collecting squid covers, this was on my list, then I got to thinking about all the other cool covers I wanted and stopped looking - but if I was going to start looking for more Cole books - TOTJ #20 would be on the list!

Well, you sure as heck got the color strike down on that one. 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

Saying that's a sweet copy is an understatement. By the looks of it my chances of being able to afford it are slim to none. acclaim.gif

Poachers Poach when they sense weakness devil.gif

Similar to Texas Hold-em. Just pay the asking price, and be done with it all. thumbsup2.gif

Looks like a great book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Harley always breaks out the Blue Bolts. From the current catalog which is at the printers:

Blue Bolt Weird Tales 111 F+ SMALL STAIN 150.00

Blue Bolt Weird Tales 113 F- 150.00

Blue Bolt Weird Tales 114 VG 95.00

Blue Bolt Weird Tales 117 VG+ 190.00

I love this title! I have a 114 but it has small pieces out so probably not good enough.

I'll see about Indian Warriors. Sounds familiar.

Marc

Similar to Texas Hold-em. Just pay the asking price, and be done with it all. thumbsup2.gif

That was before I heard the technical grade. This copy is well within my price range. Sorry guys. gossip.gif

That was before I heard the technical grade. This copy is well within my price range. Sorry guys. gossip.gif

Excellent, nice to get something upon request. I've got a nice Jungle Thrills 16 cloud9.gif