• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Cole covers...

60 posts in this topic

Well, you sure as heck got the color strike down on that one. 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

Saying that's a sweet copy is an understatement. By the looks of it my chances of being able to afford it are slim to none. acclaim.gif

Poachers Poach when they sense weakness devil.gif

Similar to Texas Hold-em. Just pay the asking price, and be done with it all. thumbsup2.gif

Looks like a great book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That was before I heard the technical grade. This copy is well within my price range. Sorry guys. gossip.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I was almost pulled out of my Batman only buying there for a brief second.

How much was it?

Not to be a sniper or a poacher...but ball park figure what does a book like that cost.

I have always thought Mr. Cole's covers were awsome but I own NONE but a PM

Well, you sure as heck got the color strike down on that one. 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

Saying that's a sweet copy is an understatement. By the looks of it my chances of being able to afford it are slim to none. acclaim.gif

Similar to Texas Hold-em. Just pay the asking price, and be done with it all. thumbsup2.gif

That was before I heard the technical grade. This copy is well within my price range. Sorry guys. gossip.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I was almost pulled out of my Batman only buying there for a brief second.

How much was it?

I haven't bought it yet, but unless he decides to ask a significant margin over guide I will probably take it.

Now stop screwing with the deal you jackals! makepoint.gif

I just want to know one thing? Why don't my WTB threads ever pan out(OK a few have)? Looking for Atlas pre-code vampire/hooded-figure covers Fine or better.

Mine sometimes do, but in general they fail miserably for me too. I have yet to see a nice Tomahawk come from one of my postings.

I just want to know one thing? Why don't my WTB threads ever pan out(OK a few have)? Looking for Atlas pre-code vampire/hooded-figure covers Fine or better.

Mine sometimes do, but in general they fail miserably for me too. I have yet to see a nice Tomahawk come from one of my postings.

I have yet to see a nice Tomahawk period...I don't think they made them above 8.0. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have yet to see a nice Tomahawk period...I don't think they made them above 8.0. confused-smiley-013.gif

They did. Just ask Warlord. He has nice copies but hides them out of fear of reprisals! His 116 is supposedly 9.2/9.4. 893censored-thumb.gif

They did. Just ask Warlord. He has nice copies but hides them out of fear of reprisals! His 116 is supposedly 9.2/9.4. 893censored-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

Great to see all the love for LB Cole covers around here! I avidly collected his books circa '98-'00 or so, but outside of conventions I didn't know anyone who had even heard of him. I've since sold off some of them, but still have a dozen or so keepers like that Suspense #10 I've posted before in the GA forum (and in fact, I continue to keep an eye out for the other Suspense books). Best of luck in the quest, Andy!

Not to be a sniper or a poacher...but ball park figure what does a book like that cost.

I have always thought Mr. Cole's covers were awsome but I own NONE but a PM

It Guides for $200 in VF

893applaud-thumb.gif

Sorry to disappoint the snipers, but I just bought the Terrors 20. 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Uh, I thought you were leaving us for a while? . . . 12-step program? 27_laughing.gif

Never said I would leave the marketplace, just comics general. screwy.gif

Sorry to disappoint the snipers, but I just bought the Terrors 20. 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Uh, I thought you were leaving us for a while? . . . 12-step program? 27_laughing.gif

Never said I would leave the marketplace, just comics general. screwy.gif

Don't you think that screwy.gif is a little harsh on the reply side? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Go Andy!!

By the way, I am doing my own 12-step program. It goes like this...

1. Acquire all BA DC war books in 9.0 - 9.4

2. Acquire all Silver Age Sgt. Rock Appearances in 7.0 or better.

3. Acquire all Silver Age Haunted Tank Appearances in 7.0 or better.

4. Acquire all DC war Russ Heath interior art jobs

5. Acquire all DC War Kubert interior art jobs

6. Acquire all DC war greytone covers.

7. Acquire all other DC greytone covers.

8. Acquire a Sam Glanzman 'Battle Album'

9. Acquire all Russ Heath pre-code Atlas war covers

10. Acquire a Joe Kubert DC war cover.

11. Acquire a complete Norman Maurer Medal of Honor Story

12. Acquire a complete Sam Glanzman USS Stevens story.

Then.... I'll be all better!

Shep