• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze BINs. Spidey, Adams, ect...

47 posts in this topic

I have to sell off some stuff to finance the golden age stuff I now want, so do me a favor and buy a few! grin.gif

Also, please ask any questions you might have before hitting the takeit.gif. Once you do that, I also expect you to pay. So please, exercise some restraint if you can't afford something or if you are not sure that you really want it.

Enough lecturing, on with the books.... sumo.gif

Here is a nice one....

Defenders 10. Classic cover. Great colors on this one. Slight distributor overspray migration on the top edge. Very slight top edge wear. Otherwise in fantastic shape with outstanding colors. Gorgeous book. Wouldn't mind keeping this one.

8.5, maybe better.

$50

SOLD

ASM 97, 98. Goblin Drug Issues. Classic stuff here and must-have key issues for any comic fan. Very nice copies.

Both are around 7.5 (the 98 was forum-graded).

Each: $45

Both: $75

Guide: ~$130

SOLD

Here is a nice one....

Defenders 10. Classic cover. Great colors on this one. Slight distributor overspray migration on the top edge. Very slight top edge wear. Otherwise in fantastic shape with outstanding colors. Gorgeous book. Wouldn't mind keeping this one.

8.5, maybe better.

$50

def10.jpg

I'll bid $45 shipped for this one Andy...