• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze BINs. Spidey, Adams, ect...

47 posts in this topic

Here is a nice one....

Defenders 10. Classic cover. Great colors on this one. Slight distributor overspray migration on the top edge. Very slight top edge wear. Otherwise in fantastic shape with outstanding colors. Gorgeous book. Wouldn't mind keeping this one.

8.5, maybe better.

$50

def10.jpg

I'll bid $45 shipped for this one Andy...

You are a good guy, so ok. I was hoping nobody would want that one! 27_laughing.gif

I have to run, but I will be back later with a few more books and invoices for the winners.

I have already made enough to cover my latest GA purchase, and for that I thank you. hail.gif

Creepy 15. Classic Frazetta cover.

VF/NM with outstanding color, gloss, and freshness. It has the typical Warren stacking indent on the right edge, 2 light corner dings, and maybe 2 spine stresses on the back. Basically this copy looks and feels like it came off the press yesterday.

$30

SOLD

SA 216. Fantastic Adams cover. Interior Steranko homage panel. Some small areas of discoloration around the staples. Great color strike.

6.0/6.5

$12

SOLD

news.gif

Price drop. Now $10

ASM 40. Classic Romita cover. Must-have Key.

6.5 with nice colors

$95 (guide is $150+)

SOLD

news.gif

Price drop. Now $85. This is a steal at that price. Half guide for a key like this?!?!?