• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet

8 posts in this topic

How can amazing #238, New Teen Titans #2, DC Comics Presents #47, any tales of the G L Corps all be considered bronze age? I can't believe i'm reading 300 pages of the same ads and then have to see hobgoblin in the bronze age screwy.gif

As far as I concerned, the bronze age ended @ 12/31/79 11:59:59pm.

I agree with that and i put Copper ending with McFarlane Spider-Man #1 in 1990.

However most people consider Bronze ending in 85 and copper in 95. People seem to want these "era's" to all be the same in length.

How can amazing #238, New Teen Titans #2, DC Comics Presents #47, any tales of the G L Corps all be considered bronze age? I can't believe i'm reading 300 pages of the same ads and then have to see hobgoblin in the bronze age screwy.gif

And this belongs in this forum why? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And this belongs in this forum why? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe he's so disgusted he is selling it....? confused-smiley-013.gif