• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Signature Series for Sale Here!

124 posts in this topic

Looking for any more raw signed books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Any Cap covers?? I missed the earlier one! sumo.gif

Should have been faster. poke2.gif

makepoint.gifI have to sell something before I can buy. So I had to make sure a sale went through! makepoint.gif

I have various Ultimate and New X-Men signed books that I might post in my BIN thread if there is any interest? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have various Ultimate and New X-Men signed books that I might post in my BIN thread if there is any interest? confused-smiley-013.gif

What you got? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What you got? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some issues of Ultimates signed by Mark Millar, and some New X-Men (including Emma Frost cover) signed by Frank Quitely. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Alex, do you take requests? laugh.gif

(Although that was going to be a joke, I might as well ask. I've been looking for a Brubaker, or Cho, or Adam Hughes, or BK Vaughan, or Gail Simone SS. Any chance you'll ever get one of those? Or know how to get one?)