• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy Lee - know how to contact him?

4 posts in this topic

You can contact Andy through his website findandy.com. I have requested 3 commissions from Andy and he is just a great artist.You used to be able to choose the type of paper and whether you wanted color or black and white but it doesnt look like you can anymore. Maybe if you talk to him you can arrange that. He charges i think $49 for an 11x17 commission. You can check mine and my brothers out on Comic Art Fans, I have a Spidey piece and a goblin and my brother has a DD. Andy also offers a bunch on his site for sale at really good prices.Anyway check it out.

Does anyone know how to contact Andy Lee (he is a comic book artist that paints in a Japanese style). I am possibly interested in getting a commisson but do not know how to get a hold of him.

Thanks!

He is going to be at the Paradise show in 2 weeks. I know him fairly well, would you like me to talk to him for you? Let me know.

Alex