• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly Forum Dinner

103 posts in this topic

dinner will be June 3rd (Saturday) probably around 7/7:30 PM.

I will again run the dinner at Maggiano's (it's close, and food is good). As I do every year, I will try and collect from everyone and have them pay Steve Borock in ADVANCE. Price is going to $50 a head. That does not include alcohol, but does include private room, meal, apps, dessert etc.

I have looked at other options, and no one else gives you a private room and as much food and have been so accomodating over the years...

Let's make this year the best year ever for Wizard World Philly Forum Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very reticent to have people pay "the day of the show" and here's my rationale on that: people bail last minute continuously and we have to be giving Maggiano's a firm number head count two weeks before the show. That's not fair to Steve.

I'd rather have 25 guarantees, than 45 maybes. Last year, we had a little over 40 and the vast majority were pre pays -- only last minutes were dealers...

I will shoot over by a few, but I urge everyone who wants to attend to pay in advance.

The dinner will have to be at a new location this year. Unfortunately, Maggiano's is booked for Saturday night. We will have to move to a new location... I will be working on this next week and by the end of the week, should have something set up. I already have a few ideas in mind.