• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Later Carl Barks Duck books, CGC 8.5 or better

6 posts in this topic

Well, I've just settled up my tuition bill for my final year of school and, thanks to my school's new financial aid policy, I have a bit of money left in the ol' Paypal account to play with.

I'm looking for the following Four Color books:

# 256, 291, 300, 308, 318, or 328 in CGC 8.5 or 9.0.

Edit: I'll also consider any later (post 1946) Barks Donald or Scrooge books that have been graded 8.5 or better.

I think for now I am concentrating on the later books. wink.gif

But I will own a copy of FC 9 at some point! Actually, I should append this post to read that I'm looking for any later Barks Donald/Scrooge books in CGC 8.5 or better.

So FT, if you have any of those you want to part with, hit me up with a PM wink.gif

I know what you mean - I am still holding out for a Four Color 33 or Large Feature 8 w first Bugs Buny. I don't want a low grade and can't afford a high grade so I never wind up owning the book. I'll post my raw Scrooges for sale that I plan to send to CGC. I don't expect 9.4s but they should get above an 8.0.

Scrooge 29 34 38 77 and 140.

The middle Scrooges seem to be especially tough. Either distrobution was lower or the paper was flimsier or both but these are impossible to find in hgih grade. I know tth made good money selling his.

s29.jpg

s34b.jpg

s38.jpg

s77.jpg

s140.jpg