• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10???!!!???

11 posts in this topic

What's up with Tomb of Dracula #10? This book is selling for outrageous prices. Saw an auction yesterday where a CGC 9.6 went for $686.00!!!! Is this book on fire, or what?

Mine just went for 375 in CGC 9.4, however it is an unbelievable copy so I charged a premium for it. I'm really hoping to buy ToD 10 back again later as I really like the book. It was just a book that I knew I could make some pretty good $$$ and then buy back later pretty easily (only flaw in this idea is that my copy was perfectly centered and cut).

Brian

It has been that way for quite a while now..Over the past 2 years it is one of the steadiest climbers out there, but it will eventually cool off somewhat.

Just wondering ('cause I was out of touch while all this was happening) but, was this said about the Hulk 181 at one time as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm sure - but Blade is not Wolverine.

Thats not to say this will not continue to skyrocket in value - but if I had to guess - I woudl say it will cool down at some point.

Blade is practically nonexistant in the comic world when it comes to basic popularity. The only thing keeping that comic rising steadily is the hype from the movies. Wait a few years and see what happens to the value then.

The thought of market harmonizing in the OPG values could fall flat on its butt if Hollywood decides to introduce cross-overs in superhero films. Sure worked well in the comic medium. I can see it now -- Spidey vs. Morbious -- oh, and Blade makes an appearance to dish Morbious a can of whoop- grin.gif