• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latenight special: DC silver/bronze romance lot.

22 posts in this topic

I got these in a bulk purchase and I am looking to move them as one lot. Nice, presentable copies of hard to find books in the VG-F range. Grades and scans below, PM me with offers and questions.

Falling in Love

122: 4.0

130: 4.5 (BC foxing)

131: 5.0

Girl's Love Stories

161: 3.5

164: 6.0

Girl's Romance

159 4.0 (Sp.Roll.; foxing)

Haunted Love (Charlton/Modern)

1: 7.0

Heart Throbs

134: 4.5/5.0

136: 5.5 (Sp.Roll)

137: 5.5 (Sp.Roll)

139: 6.0

Young Love

88: 5.0 (Sp. Roll)

90: 4.0/4.5

92: 6.5

94: 6.0

Young Romance

173: 4.0 (BC chip)

174: 4.0

177: 4.5

178: 6.5/7.0 Sharp copy.

Fil122.jpgfil130.jpg

fil131.jpgGLS161.jpg

GLS164.jpgGR159.jpg

HL1.jpgHT134.jpg

HT136.jpgHT137.jpg

HT139.jpgYL88.jpg

YL90.jpgYL92.jpg

YL94.jpgYL174.jpg

YL178.jpgYR173.jpg

YR177.jpg

Bulk purchase...sure. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why deny yourself? It was only yesterday that you told me that a Girl's Love Stories run would go SO well with your vintage Tiger Beat collection.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Why deny yourself? It was only yesterday that you told me that a Girl's Love Stories run would go SO well with your vintage Tiger Beat collection.

Do you really want me to dig out your PM's telling me how much you admired greggy's good taste, and how much you would like to model you romance collection on his?

Do you really want me to dig out your PM's telling me how much you admired greggy's good taste, and how much you would like to model you romance collection on his?

893whatthe.gif That's hitting below the belt! You promised never to reveal them! 27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif That's hitting below the belt! You promised never to reveal them! 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif You forced my hand.

This one . . . absolutely KILLS me! 27_laughing.gif

HT134.jpg

hail.gif

Jay Scott Pike, baby!

uhh...buddy...your hand is about five inches too low

gossip.gif

i love me some grrls that are "too easy to love" by the by

1198607-HT136.jpg

This is the issue I like.

Yep, this cover wins hands down! Just what did he ask her to do? 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

Wait a second...

Is the title really Crotch Throbs..lol Nice touch!.

no wonder my Grandmother didn't like my Mom reading romance comics 893whatthe.gif