• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest comics in your collection

1 post in this topic

This is my first post. My favorite comic is probably ASM 14. It's the first ASM I read in my youth. You can see my collection @ www.jkcomics.homestead.com

I am selling off my non CGC books to make room. I sell most non cgc books at least 50% off guide. THere are a couple of exceptions such as the first Fing fang foom. My user name on E-Bay is Jtrade2. If anybody sees anything that interests them please inquire and I can send scans. I think the board is a great source of info. I do have one question regarding restorations. Obvious Professional is better than amateur and the less work done to the book is more desirable. Restored books seem to be losing relative value to unrestored books at an alarming rate lately. I also understand pricing of a restored book is subject to how difficult it is to obtain the book in any condition. Is there a rule of thumb regarding how much a restored copy is worth to an unrestored copy?