• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's your lamest SA character

50 posts in this topic

While everyone has a favorite hero,I assume that everyone has the opposite. A Hero that you just didn't care for,whose powers left you cold.

In my case,the two heroes I felt were the lamest were Iceman and Bouncing Boy.

Reading the Legion,as a kid,I had no idea that BB was what you call comic relief. I just thought he and Matter-Eater Lad were examples of why most DC books sucked.

As for Iceman,he was a member of the X-Men,the worst book Marvel put out.Only thing they had going on were cool costumes.In his earliest appearences,Iceman looked more like Frosty the snowman than his later self,and his powers were,shall we say,less defined.

Well, one could say all of the Marvel SA characters were the lamest.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif But that would mean, even if accurate. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif .... let's see .... The Elongated Man, yep that's the ticket. DC's attempt to recreate Plastic Man( much like Marvel's attempt at same) was truly pathetic. Not surprising what happened later in his continuity. Yep, Ralph Dibny the Elongated Man, yet another sermon in the Temple of Lame!!!!!

Well, one could say all of the Marvel SA characters were the lamest.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif But then I've been known ramble on about things that don't make sense and yet still have time to add the 27_laughing.gif graemlin on the end of my inane statements
confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, I always forget about the Whitefish....I mean Aquaman family of characters. One of those instances where the villains are soooo much cooler than the heroes. So, Aqualad just stepped up a notch. Elastic Lad? Never heard of the guy. Can't be all that great could he?

Who's your lamest SA character

Including bad guys?

The Fox was so lame.

And it took the Torch and Spidey to team up and defeat him in ST ann 2.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Paste-Pot-Pete could kick this guy's butt with one hand glued behind his back.

tonofbricks.gif

Um, Brother Power, the Geek,

Bwana Beast?

Dial H for Hero

Krypto's dog team the S.C.P.A.

If you want to include villians, Paste Pot Pete anyone?

Shall I keep going? cool.gif

Lay out the early (first 10 to 15) non-mainstream Marvel titles and throw a dart:

Strange Tales: The Destroyer! The Acrobat? The Sorcerer? The Eel? Good ol' Paste Pot Pete? The Rabble Rouser? The Terrible Trio?? 27_laughing.gif

Tales to Astonish: The Living Eraser! The Human Top! The Magician! Colossus!

Even Daredevil had some seriously lame early villains. I mean, who on earth could be afraid of The Owl??? The Matador!! The Purple Man!!

foreheadslap.gif