• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Wolverine Origins

16 posts in this topic

So I go in to buy Wolverine Origins #1(both covers)...I start to look through the stock...every copy, dinged up spines, staple stress', dinged corners Christo_pull_hair.gif. I couldnt even justify buying both copies so grabbed one as a reader...

Does anyone have the ability to grab 2 nice copies of each, as I am sure some stores the stock is handled better than the books coming from Diamond (this is not saying my LCS handled them poor, they dont) to my LCS... yeahok.gif

thanks...

Pm me if you can help a brotha out!

In my store some guy bought like 5 and 5 of both covers saying this was a major key. screwy.gif

Was it an even print run of both covers? My LCS only had the variant edition...strange! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sucks.......eh, mine is at least 9.2 smile.gif

Picked up both covers, IMO........this will be diffrent, it's like the Normal cover is the Variant, because when I got to my LCS they had 100's of the Variant and only two left of the Normal Cover.