• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Atlanta store?

8 posts in this topic

Heading out in a few hours for a wedding in Atlanta. I think I'll have a few hours on sunday to get around the city (at the mercy of whatever inlaws have a car). I don't think I'll get the chance, but just in case I do, if there was ONE store in the Atlanta area worth checking out, what is it and where is it located? thanks

Oh theres a great store on the northeast corner of that one street, right next to the cool store that sells the you know whats,its the 5th light after the second set of railroad tracks, right next to the bank.

Hope this helps. % up

Heading out in a few hours for a wedding in Atlanta. I think I'll have a few hours on sunday to get around the city (at the mercy of whatever inlaws have a car). I don't think I'll get the chance, but just in case I do, if there was ONE store in the Atlanta area worth checking out, what is it and where is it located? thanks

There is a Con in town on Sunday. You can get more info here.

http://www.atlantacomicconvention.com/

Managed to stop by Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna on the way to the airport earlier. Snagged a high grade X-Men 101 and a low grade National Comics #18

I talked to the guys from Titan this weekend at the show and I may start buying all my new stuff there as well as my back issues. The store I go to has nothing for backissues.

They had 4 or 5 shortboxes of $20 and up books behind the counter, a few nice ones, too (had a hulk 181). The back issues out in the main store were so-so, but at least they had a stock

a girl was working behind the counter and helping me out, and she was nice and fairly knowledgable. I'm all for girls reading comics, but in my experience when they work at stores, it's just a job, or they have only a passing interest, or they're mainly into Manga or Gaming. Not so here, which was nice to find