• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone say "10.0" ? Who's got the Cajones?

40 posts in this topic

I see a couple of ticks, one near thors cape, the other next to the word bubble with DEATH in it and the lrfc looks a little soft. Wonderful book but not a 10, might not even get 9.8.

I see a couple of ticks, one near thors cape, the other next to the word bubble with DEATH in it and the lrfc looks a little soft. Wonderful book but not a 10, might not even get 9.8.

I was waiting for someone astute enough to point out the other one wink.gif

I guess the whole point of this post was . . .

Does it really matter? flowerred.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

btw, still no cajones for you stooges.gif

very nice comic...if it's a 10.0 i really can't say, because the difference between a 9.8 a 9.9 and a 10 is rather subjective one, there's simply no objective ground in this grade area imho (heck, in lower grades sometimes is a completly shot in the dark).

flamed.gifeverything depends more on the graders mood than his eye/knowledge!!! insane.giftonofbricks.gif

regards

Hint ** Look near Thor's red cap in the "Still only 25 cent" box--Spine "tick"

Just my imagination, once again, runnin' away with me . . ."

get out the electron microscope for verification 27_laughing.gif

No Cajones for you sumo.gif

grin.gif

Just curious, David: are you saying that there's no spine tick there, or that the color break is there but it's a printing defect only?