• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two unopened 50 packs of Gerber Super Gold Archives

7 posts in this topic

I have 2 unopened packs of E.Gerber Super Gold Comic Book Size Archives #825R. 50 8-1/4x11 in each for total of 100. Save $10

$40 Shipped to your door (CONUS only).

takeit.gif

I have 2 unopened packs of E.Gerber Super Gold Comic Book Size Archives #825R. 50 8-1/4x11 in each for total of 100. Save $10

takeit.gif

Sold to the man with the "I'll Take It" sign thumbsup2.gif

takeit.gif

Sold to the man with the "I'll Take It" sign thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

So whats up with only shipping to where fuelman lives? I have never heard of CONUS but it must be a nice city since fuelman lives there.

So whats up with only shipping to where fuelman lives? I have never heard of CONUS but it must be a nice city since fuelman lives there.

I have been to CONUS. It's a great town. They have a nice little Italian place right off the ocean. It's next to the strip club and tatoo parlor. It was one heck of a night. FYI, you want to get hit the strip club after dinner.