• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Future Coming Attractions and Updates on Your Books

20 posts in this topic

Most of the orders from my recent BINs have been filled, but there are a few that have to go out. These will all ship tomorrow. I am finally catching up with all that I had to do with the move of my girlfriend and work stuff, the items are all packed that were outstanding, and everyone should be receiving their books soon. I think there may have been a total of three board members whose books were not packed on time.

Thanks to EVERYONE who has bid thus far: Also, I've had two or three books which I did not check out thoroughly as far as grade (relying on old grades I had assigned), and even though I squared it with the buyers, I was not happy I missed the grades. As a result, I am going to list fewer books during future rounds, and reserve lots for ebay primarily. Future books will also be looked at and graded carefully before going up.

Future Attractions (unless there are PM offers, which seems to happen from time to time to me...)

Captain America 113 9.2/9.4 (Boston Copy, bought from Bob Storms a few years ago) ow/w raw $200

Captain America 109 9.4 ow/w raw $175

Captain America 111 9.4 ow/w raw $200

Amazing Spider Man 107 9.2 (very nice 9.2 -- sweet copy) white $65

A few 50% off HCs and trades (including Incredible Hulk (Bruce Jones run), Jack Kirby Marvel Visionaries, Stan Lee Marvel Visionaries, Hush tpbs and More!)

Other Bronze age DCs and Marvels coming. I have four long boxes of material that I want to get sold so I can make room in my house by the end of June!

All books have been shipped today as promised, so if you were waiting on a book (and you aren't foreign) you will get it in 2-3 days.

Now -- as the Cap 113 is on hold, and many of the trades are gone, I'll have to wait and see what's around Friday that I can list.

I have to work on putting together a bat lot for somebody and I want to list a JSA (modern) lot on ebay -- as I own all the trades and the need for the originals is dwindling...

pat,

yeah sure... the JSAs were mostly just bagged and boarded and right in the box... didn't read most of them... shoot me a list and I'll try and get to it later this week... shouldn't be a problem.

bk