• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

32. Been 'collecting' on and off (more off) since I was around 8. Only two serious stints at it though with this current one being the most enjoyable.

32. Been 'collecting' on and off (more off) since I was around 8. Only two serious stints at it though with this current one being the most enjoyable.

New friends - that's why!

my wife is 5 years younger than me & thinks I've hit my head because I read comics. she just lets me get on with it, when she tells her workmates I read & sell comics as a hobby they look at me as if I have two heads, thats when I tell them I sold two comics last week & made £900, that not only shuts them up but they all start to tell me of what they used to read & tell me they might still have them. I smile from behind my pint to my wife as she rolls her eyes at loosing another friend to the madness. lol

my wife is 5 years younger than me & thinks I've hit my head because I read comics. she just lets me get on with it, when she tells her workmates I read & sell comics as a hobby they look at me as if I have two heads, thats when I tell them I sold two comics last week & made £900, that not only shuts them up but they all start to tell me of what they used to read & tell me they might still have them. I smile from behind my pint to my wife as she rolls her eyes at loosing another friend to the madness. lol

:applause:

I'm 29 years young. First starting reading and collecting comics in about 87 or 88 than stopped somewhere during the spidey clone saga and sold off a lot of stuff :cry:

Got back into it a little more seriously about 2-3 years ago and won't be leaving this time no matter how bad the current storylines go.