• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman 237 CGC 9.2 White and more HG "keys"

98 posts in this topic

don't you have a tec 423 9.4? or was it a jla 108 9.4 w/ wrong label?

They're both 9.4's in my book, but it was a JLA mis-labeled with the tec info.

...I concur,..since they were my books,...

don't you have a tec 423 9.4? or was it a jla 108 9.4 w/ wrong label?

They're both 9.4's in my book, but it was a JLA mis-labeled with the tec info.

...I concur,..since they were my books,...

hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

What else can I dump? SHOSL 1 9.2? 2 9.2 Rosa? Flash 175 9.0? Wonder Woman 199 9.4? 'tec 434 9.4? GL 85,86 9.2? 450's the magic number and I'm at 270...

Any of those would be fine. grin.gif

I'll give $180 for those as a lot 27_laughing.gif .............. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...sell me some Justice Leagues dammit,... hi.gif

What are you talking about? I get all my JLA's from you flowerred.gif Speaking of which...isn't there one you were gonna sell me poke2.gif

...might have a spare #107 CGC 9.4 white,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My head is spinning...sorry but I can't sell the SHOSL...yet. The GL's 85 and 86 are pending my flakiness to jeffrykli. But I do have this...

Flash 172

cgc 9.0 ow/w

a tough book with one of my favorite covers...but I have another so...

flash.jpg

In a shocking turn of events Mr. Buck Biggins takes the 413 893applaud-thumb.gif.

Now October can hate someone else. 27_laughing.gif

Don't people ever read wantlists? I have posted about that 413 like 5 times in six months. mad.gif

In a shocking turn of events Mr. Buck Biggins takes the 413 893applaud-thumb.gif.

Don't people ever read wantlists? I have posted about that 413 like 5 times in six months. mad.gif

No one ever reads mine. Actually, I'm very sorry...spur of the momment sale trying to come up with some scratch for a few(10) war books I just bought. I thought you were a goldie now. poke2.gif

No one ever reads mine. Actually, I'm very sorry...spur of the momment sale trying to come up with some scratch for a few(10) war books I just bought. I thought you were a goldie now. poke2.gif

I have like 20 bronze books left that I need, that one's in the top five.