• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you feel about people not replying to your PM's?

61 posts in this topic

Before you send it there is the option for a read receipt.

Ain't that the best option ever? Just remember that the next time you dont respond to a PM.

I have never used it but I am not worried. When was the last time I didn't respond to someone? I always feel like I talk too much anyway.

Obviously! You have been here for 3 months and I have been here for over 3 years and you have more posts than me.

You and Timulty should have a post off! 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Ain't that the best option ever? Just remember that the next time you dont respond to a PM.

I have never used it but I am not worried. When was the last time I didn't respond to someone? I always feel like I talk too much anyway.

Obviously! You have been here for 3 months and I have been here for over 3 years and you have more posts than me.

It's because I am a people person......who drinks.

I always answer my PMs and (sad to say) get a little excited every time th elittle icon appears blinking away for attention!. And, I keep replyimh so that its actually hard to stop cause it keeps it going and looks like Im trying to get the last word, when Its more that I dont want to NOT reply to a PM.

sigh... chat board etiquette! they never taught this stuff when we were young!.

It's because I am a people person......who drinks.

It's because I have a lot of downtime. Well, the servers I manage don't have downtime which causes a bit of a problem with all the excess time I have on my hands.

I never receive any PM's from anyone on this board,and I'm glad........I will never be part of your dopey click,and I'd rather get chewed alive by fire ants than have to talk to you in PM's on a regular basis........may you all choke on comic fibers and burn in eternal paper hell,you filthy collecting mofo's........ insane.gif

Especially when you know they read them? It is starting to [embarrassing lack of self control] me off a little. I find it rude. So if I did it to you I apologize. I think I am going to start my own list.

I forget once in awhile due to being overwelmed with 666 PMs.

The others get pushed off the first page. crazy.gif

Unless it was a major deal don't get too upset.

Especially when you know they read them? It is starting to [embarrassing lack of self control] me off a little. I find it rude. So if I did it to you I apologize. I think I am going to start my own list.

I have 916 in my inbox right now. 893whatthe.gif

I have 916 in my inbox right now. 893whatthe.gif

123 for me. acclaim.gif

I never receive any PM's from anyone on this board,and I'm glad........I will never be part of your dopey click,and I'd rather get chewed alive by fire ants than have to talk to you in PM's on a regular basis........may you all choke on comic fibers and burn in eternal paper hell,you filthy collecting mofo's........ insane.gif

Yeah!!!!! headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif27_laughing.gif

Seriously though, I try to respond to all of my PM's, unless its a conversation that has run it's natural course. (With PM's titled "666", "777", etc...,well, those are at my discretion tongue.gif).

Seriously, though, I try to answer all that I receive. I understand that sometimes people forget to respond. No biggie.

One thing that I find slightly irritating/rude though is if you are trying to work a deal with someone, a little back-and-forth, and then the conversation ends without a resolution. A simple "No thanks, I'll have to pass" or "I don't think we're going to be able to work a deal on this one", etc.... is better than a non-response.

I never receive any PM's from anyone on this board,and I'm glad........I will never be part of your dopey click,and I'd rather get chewed alive by fire ants than have to talk to you in PM's on a regular basis........may you all choke on comic fibers and burn in eternal paper hell,you filthy collecting mofo's........ :insane:

Yeah!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:lol

Seriously though, I try to respond to all of my PM's, unless its a conversation that has run it's natural course. (With PM's titled "666", "777", etc...,well, those are at my discretion :P).

Seriously, though, I try to answer all that I receive. I understand that sometimes people forget to respond. No biggie.

One thing that I find slightly irritating/rude though is if you are trying to work a deal with someone, a little back-and-forth, and then the conversation ends without a resolution. A simple "No thanks, I'll have to pass" or "I don't think we're going to be able to work a deal on this one", etc.... is better than a non-response.

You nailed it! Very well put.