• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap and Mandi hit Sarasota!

35 posts in this topic

Well...... Cap and Mandi got here and have been having a great time. Newt took them home for an evening and I am not sure what they did at Casa da Samson, but they came back worse for wear and looking very scared. tongue.gif

We gave Mandi an overhaul (new holder) and let them grade with us for a day. Mandi got the hang of the CGC grading standards pretty quickly! gossip.gifSad to say, even after many pointers and finally a few hits to the head from BradleyX2, we have decided that Cap can't grade for [embarrassing lack of self control]. 893whatthe.gif

Here is a picture of them with the CGC employees/board members in the grading room:

capandmandigroup3at.jpg

from right to left: Gemma, Bradley, me, Josh, West, and Paul.

Mandi wanted to talk to the fire alarm on the grading room wall and make sure it was working:

capandmandiwall2yq.jpg

Cap wanted one of the pretty CGC holograms and gave me $1000 for one foreheadslap.gif I would have only charged him $1 SUCKER devil.gif:

capnomandi9iz.jpg

All in all, we had a great time thumbsup2.gif

They will be out of here tomorrow. I think a vacation in France is in the schedule, lucky ducks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hail.gif

Thnx for reholdering the Mandi! He is now fit to travel abroad.

Ze-

BTW, I just found out I will be sitting behind the NJ bench at tonights Pacer game..look for Ellen and myself to be Pacer crazy!!

Perhaps we will start a fight...get on Sportscenter 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think a vacation in France is in the schedule, lucky ducks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Amsterdam too.

headbang.gifyay.gif

If he is a good boy, maybe I will take him to some nude beaches in Greece this summer 893whatthe.gif

Very nice.

But I wonder what Steve is thinking? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (hint: see attachment)

27_laughing.gif

But only 2 of the pieces are mine: the Transmet cvr and the J. Silke piece. The Dreadstar and J. Hex cvrs are Haspel's and the JLA litho belongs to Litch......

I think a vacation in France is in the schedule, lucky ducks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Amsterdam too.

headbang.gifyay.gif

Athens In June If Cap n Mandi can make it to Toronto before I take off

Steve, you appear a bit more svelt than the last time I saw you. Running laps around the grading room, are we?

What are you looking for...grade bumps? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Steve, you appear a bit more svelt than the last time I saw you. Running laps around the grading room, are we?

What are you looking for...grade bumps? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Newts asking him to kneel before Zod?

Would it be possible to send cap and mandi to a pressing party when this is all over to bring him back to his original state, and then get him re-encapsulated with a higher than original grade?