• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #3 CGC 6.5 1st Doc Ock

7 posts in this topic

I just purchased a copy of this issue on EBAY for a BIN of $620 including shipping. This is the most expensive comic book I have ever bought off of EBAY. I thought it was a pretty good investment what with it being priced below Overstreet value and with Doc Octopus being the new villian in next summer's SPIDER-MAN movie.

Here is the auction. What do you think, did I get a good deal? It would be nice to tell me wife that to justify my expense.

Thanks! cloud9.gifgoodevil.gif

Always tell her, the comic was a bargain. gossip.gif

Yea...and justify your reading of this forum instead of paying attention to her as a little business networking to meet contacts willing to purchase your fine comic investments! Works like a charm for me!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

But I guess eventually I'll have to start selling instead of buying all the time if I want it to keep on working in the future. sorry.gif

It's pretty far under 2002 OS Guide, so it looks like you got a good deal. I'm not sure what the 2003 Guide is.

I bought one (a 6.5) from Heritage in December for $529 (including the juice). I spent far more money than I should have in that auction, but I got some nice deals.