• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"A Month Without Hammer..." - Contest

106 posts in this topic

But it firgures you all wouldn't be able to come up with much better material than would be expected from a group of people who developed their literary skills from reading comic books.

Given that you collect comics yourself, this says a lot about your self worth. OK. This is my last post to this thread. It's funny how the vitriol starts to flow even when hammer is only the SUBJECT, and not even directly involved!!! 893frustrated.gif

I've been a firm believer in A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words....

But then again, Hammer's credo was One word leads to another 1000 words.. 893whatthe.gif

Anyway, this for me IS Hammer...the man, the lifestyle,the elements that have rubbed off on us all...

hammer.gif

That is the best - especially the bag full of money! Did you count to make sure it was $50k. Sure hope we get some folks over here defending Meth though - where are Bug and the Major and Comic Joe Investor who always like to believe the best about anyone until proven guilty?

Actually I don't really feel I'm attacking or Defending him grin.gif

I just tried to paint a picture of what images came to mind when thinking Hammer...

And yes there is 50 large in the bag, I'm only sorry that I didn't have to time to photoshop a bridge into the picture somewhere....oh and the stripper IS wearing a Prada bra smile.gif

rantpost.gif I don't appreciate the sarcasm Lighthouse, so if I ever see you face to face, I will rip you into little bits, sautee your remains over a flame, eat you, and then I will kill each and every one of your family members. 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

That being said, go 893censored-thumb.gif yourself! mad.gif

mad.gif

As an incentive to spur those creative juices, I will offer a prize for the post that best captures the essence of what Hammer means to the board

Now I shall not try to impersonate Hammer. But the thread title inspired me to write a "variation of a song".

Sung to the tune of "Town Without Pity" - sorry - you have to be my age to remember it!

"When you're mad and as expressive as he

and you wail about the world you see.

How can he keep posts alive?

How can even Ham survive?

When these little boards tear you in two!

What a month without Hammer can do."

(apologies to Gene Pitney)

But it firgures you all wouldn't be able to come up with much better material than would be expected from a group of people who developed their literary skills from reading comic books.

Given that you collect comics yourself, this says a lot about your self worth. OK. This is my last post to this thread. It's funny how the vitriol starts to flow even when hammer is only the SUBJECT, and not even directly involved!!! 893frustrated.gif

Um, dude, you DO know that this is all a satire thread, where each of us contributes an imitation of Hammer's censured style or writing, don't you? I mean, it's as if you've completely missed that point and you're reacting as if you think I actually was SERIOUS when I wrote that post, and you're responding with genuine revulsion at it. Perhaps you and the person who quoted me above you and accused mine of being a Hammer shill account didn't "get" that this is all a parody.

don't let your blood pressure go up because you thought any of us here were actually SERIOUS in what we wrote! It's all teasing!

Um, dude, you DO know that this is all a satire thread, where each of us contributes an imitation of Hammer's censured style or writing, don't you? I mean, it's as if you've completely missed that point and you're reacting as if you think I actually was SERIOUS when I wrote that post, and you're responding with genuine revulsion at it. Perhaps you and the person who quoted me above you and accused mine of being a Hammer shill account didn't "get" that this is all a parody.

don't let your blood pressure go up because you thought any of us here were actually SERIOUS in what we wrote! It's all teasing!

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Sorry dude! sorry.gifsorry.gif

how does it work when youre busted? Can a suspended user log on as someone else? Can you just set up a new user name? Or are you blocked somehow. And can you still visit and browse anonymously?

You can always browse anonymously! I did that when I was in the box. Sure, he could try to set up a new account. But....he would get exposed pretty quick if the same anger is spewed! 893frustrated.gif

If he tried to set up a new account today, wouldnt the server catch the same email address to block it...or only if ARCH wrote it that way I guess....just trying to understand how this is all organized. Seems pretty wide open and subject to abuse if someone wanted to that badly....

If he tried to set up a new account today, wouldnt the server catch the same email address to block it...or only if ARCH wrote it that way I guess....just trying to understand how this is all organized. Seems pretty wide open and subject to abuse if someone wanted to that badly....

Getting a new email address is easier than picking lint out of your...errr...nevermind. Suffice it to say you can get as many new email addresses as you want, from diferent providers, very fast.

Now the IP (Internet Protocol) address would be a bit tougher to hide. And most boards use IPs to discern multiples of the same user.

What would you do in a REAL prison, tarbash? Whose punk would you be? Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

What would you do in a REAL prison, tarbash? Whose punk would you be? Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

Sigh...you are so predictable! I knew that you were going to use that one! Damn fool and a tool to boot! insane.gif