• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who runs the STL forums? They banned me for no reason.

59 posts in this topic

I just clicked on their because of another thread on this site and it states I was banned? I want to speak to the guy who banned me. Whoever makes those decisions or if someone who knows them is on here please let me know.

I almost never go to that site and have never posted there but I was banned.

That's Iron Maniac's site, I beleive. Maybe there's a glitch in the system..... or maybe be they have a way of rooting out future trouble makers. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

We could use that software over here! devil.gif

It's gotta be a lack of use thing. If you never posted there I cannot see how you would be banned. Besides, they let everyone post there. Even HG Batman collectors might be allowed to make a post once in awhile.

And on the off chance they did ban you, their loss.

Ze-

It's gotta be a lack of use thing. If you never posted there I cannot see how you would be banned. Besides, they let everyone post there. Even HG Batman collectors might be allowed to make a post once in awhile.

And on the off chance they did ban you, their loss.

Ze-

If it were up to me, I'd ban Ze-Man before he ever even visited the site. thumbsup2.gif

poke2.gif

I'd ban Greggy too....... before he ever even had a thought about posting a single sign-rantpost.gif893blahblah.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifsign-offtopic.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif or makepoint.gif

sumo.gif

To late Bob check the user list he is already there....... makepoint.gif

See !!! If it were me, that would've never happened. makepoint.gif

Howdy Brain. hi.gif

Heh. Maybe you're too pro-CGC for Daniel's liking. I wonder if he has any pull over at the STL forums..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2970 hi.gif

I've been missing the newspapers the past couple weeks, wow!

gossip.gif I guess this shows that IronManiac is the real smart businessman around here....

Heh. Maybe you're too pro-CGC for Daniel's liking. I wonder if he has any pull over at the STL forums..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2970 hi.gif

I've been missing the newspapers the past couple weeks, wow!

gossip.gif I guess this shows that IronManiac is the real smart businessman around here....

More billboards than an Interstate Highway. 893whatthe.gif