• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who runs the STL forums? They banned me for no reason.

59 posts in this topic

What's a MK?

shy.gif

No! No! No!.......it's "What's a Henweigh?"

3 lbs. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well......I was gonna say 1 & 1/2 lbs to 2 lbs, but the heavier one's can get to...... 893blahblah.gif

Damn you, Kenny!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I think you have Iron Maniac confused with the owner of STL Comics. Although he can most likely take care of any problem such as this that arises. They both may be hard to get ahold of at any point but I will put in a PM to both of them and see who can resolve this quickest. I'm on staff, but low rung on the ladder.

I'm on staff, but low rung on the ladder.

Good God, man......with your PR skills, they should make you "El Presidente" of STL, post haste!!!.......and they better be quick about it! sumo.gif

IM is not "the owner" of STL forums or any part of the site. He merely works there and helps out James.

As for them being pro-PGX boards. They were friendly at best but never pro-PGX. Daniel never had ANY pull as to who was a member of their community. Who gets banned is strictly up to James with some input from the other moderators there.

While I haven't agreed with some of the bannings they are much more tolerable than moderators at a great number of forums and even forgiving. I was banned for a long time and went on the war path about it (because I never knew why and assumed it was for another reason than what I eventually found out). Despite the bad blood I was allowed back.

They don't pull posts or threads (unless they are long dead and taking up DB space). I think you could have easily found out why you were banned by visiting the STL site for James contact info and emailing him a polite inquiry. I am sure he would have answered you or corrected the problem.

Looking into it right now. Ronm3 was never banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Then why did you PM me asking if Ronm3 was a Chevy or Ford guy? Sounds like a classic case of discrimination to me.

You should get a lawyer.. poke2.gif

Ze-

I just clicked on their because of another thread on this site and it states I was banned? I want to speak to the guy who banned me. Whoever makes those decisions or if someone who knows them is on here please let me know.

I almost never go to that site and have never posted there but I was banned.

They had common sense and foresight confused.gif

poke2.gifgrin.gif

Um how are things over there? Is Hammer still ranting and raving?

Hammer was banned but not due to anything he did on the forum.

Okay, i'll bite.

Why?

...when the time is right you'll be told,...best for now not to reveal the source,...

Hammer was banned but not due to anything he did on the forum.

Okay, i'll bite.

Why?

...when the time is right you'll be told,...best for now not to reveal the source,...

I love source! especially Marinara source! Sometimes a Meat source. You from Brooklyn rocket?