• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine: Origins - Whaja think? (spoilers)

13 posts in this topic

Interesting story to start, although I missed where he got that cool sword. I like seeing Dum-Dum again too, and the Condaleeza knock-off getting torched was cool thumbsup2.gif

As far as the art, it was only ok. There were some scenes where I swear Wolvie was wearing a diaper 893whatthe.gif

This is a new on-going though - not sure how they will keep the interest up long-term on 2 Wolvie titles, but that's Marvel for you... yeahok.gif

He got the sword from the Volverine series (vol2 or 3) whichever is the newest. During the Origins 6 part storyline.

Volverine? Is that a weird Swedish version of Wolverine who is known for his safety record with his claws? wink.gifgrin.gif

I thought the art was poor as well. Steve Dillon is not a bad artist, I just

don't think his style fits this type of story. I'll flip through the next issue

but unless it looks a lot better, I won't be buying it.

Joker--

Same here, I liked the story. If the story gets more involved and there are more "silent" sequences I think you guys will find Steve Dillons work will really start to shine. I am curious, as I have never seen his work on a really action-packed book.