• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum BINs: Silver Age Marvels, DC 100 Pagers

76 posts in this topic

Journey into Mystery 114. First Absorbing Man. Key. GREAT looking copy. Near perfect centering.

7.0, maybe a 7.5

$70 (OSPG $120)

JIM114.jpg

$60 confused-smiley-013.gif & takeit.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I need one of those. Just in vf/nm though

No Sub-Mariner 40? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nope, just the ones you see. If you need any of those issues I have up, I would buy them. You won't find a copy with better gloss. Seriously.

Nope, just the ones you see. If you need any of those issues I have up, I would buy them. You won't find a copy with better gloss. Seriously.

Thanks but 40 is the only issue i need. I agree the books look stunning.

Thanks but 40 is the only issue i need. I agree the books look stunning.

I will let you know if I find one. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Watcha buyin? Anything cool?

These aren't my books, I am selling them for someone else. Lately I have been buying golden age. I have a couple of ECs on the way and a Blue Bolt too. Got this one yesterday....

TT12.jpg

Watcha buyin? Anything cool?

These aren't my books, I am selling them for someone else. Lately I have been buying golden age. I have a couple of ECs on the way and a Blue Bolt too. Got this one yesterday....

TT12.jpg

I saw that. Great looking book btw. I've been looking for just the right Cole book...but bought this instead.

foreheadslap.gif

Venus10.jpg