• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too soon to talk about WW Chicago con?

29 posts in this topic

Mine is too! We should meet up while we are there! headbang.gif

This is the major con I attend every year! Looking forward to meeting many of you!

Nevermind, I think I will pass on the con if certain people are going to be there.

Information on the 2006 Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner coming next week...yeah, I'm sort of taking the reins over from PedigreeMan. 893whatthe.gif

Information on the 2006 Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner coming next week...yeah, I'm sort of taking the reins over from PedigreeMan. 893whatthe.gif

Let me know if you need help.....but not TOO much help. I have heard enough horror stories from Alan. crazy.gif

Let me know if you need help.....but not TOO much help. I have heard enough horror stories from Alan. crazy.gif

Just be a hard- about it.