• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

early superman page on heritage

6 posts in this topic

If they "couldn't determine" if this piece ever saw publication, chances are it went unpublished. Obviously, a piece of this caliber would be worth significantly more if published...so I'm sure they beat the bushes in hopes of finding it.

I thought the same except the page is numbered. If it was numbered you'd think it probably saw publication at some point maybe even in something non comic related?

Now having said that I do realize that often times comics are created and never published for one reason or another so that could've happened here.

i don't think the fact that it's numbered means much. i've seen/owned a lot of unpublished ga art and most were numbered if they were intended for publication. still a nice piece though and at $3k (currently) not overpriced. we'll have to see where heritage places the reserve later tonight though...

The reserve (including BP) on this piece is 8962.50. I expected it to be lower than that. I'm curious to hear if people here think that's too high for this page.