• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi grades for sale...JIM #84 CGC 8.0, ST #89 raw 7.5 and more coming. Scans up.

17 posts in this topic

Let me know if there is any interest by pm or email. Also have THESE books still available. You can also call #519 496 3365 with interest....scans coming by tomorrow morning hopefully....

Roy.

Dude, if you have not read my previous posts, I am NOT cashing out because i'm leaving comics, i just have some personal matters to attend to....coolio? headbang.gif

I've lowered prices and consolidated all the books i have for sale....Scans available:

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961 first Marvel Age hero Dr. Droom / Dr. Strange prototype) raw 5.5 $200 (a 4.5 just sold for $370)

Amazing Adventures #1

Fantastic Four #49 9.0 I've looked this book over and dropped the grade to an easy 9.0. $450

FF #49

Journey Into Mystery #66 5.5 Fine - (2nd Hulk prototype, VERY tough book in hi grade) $200 (sells for $260 in CGC 5.5, $300 in 6.0)

JIM #66

Journey Into Mystery #84 CGC 8.0 o/w incredibly tough book to find. $1450

JIM #84

Journey into Mystery #103 CGC 9.0 ow/w (1st Enchantress, tough book in hi grade) $450

JIM #103

Silver Surfer #4 raw Strict 9.2 $600

Silver Surfer #4

Strange Tales #89 CGC 8.0 ow/w (1st Fing Fang Foom, 2nd highest graded) I had a standing offer of $800 on this book which i was not ready to accept at the time...OFFERS?

Strange Tales #89

Strange Tales #101 raw 7.5 white pages (1st Torch solo, early FF app, FF origin retold) $450

Strange Tales #101

news.gif

A few more killer books:

JIM #89 CGC 8.5 o/w from Burntboy's Syd's luncheonette. SOLD This was a tough one for me to sell, as you all know, but since i own a raw copy in comparable condition, i was able to let go.

JIM #89

X men #4 raw 8.5 ow/w killer copy! $800

X men #4

Fantastic Four #12 CGC 8.0 ow/w killer copy of a tough book! $2500

FF #12

news.gif

A few more killer books:

JIM #89 CGC 8.5 o/w from Burntboy's Syd's luncheonette. SOLD This was a tough one for me to sell, as you all know, but since i own a raw copy in comparable condition, i was able to let go.

JIM #89

X men #4

FF #12

sorry you had to let it go Roy, but i understand (hope everything works out fine for you) and am very pleased that the new owner actually bid on it at the NYComicon. he was quite distraught over being outbid and i'm happy to see him finally get it. thumbsup2.gif (especially since you still have a comparable copy).

Good Luck........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Harry, i believe it all worked out according to the "Big Guy's" plan. I got to own the book for a while cloud9.gif and now it has moved on to another owner who will love the book just the same! I am happy with my high grade raw copy for now.

Roy.

That X-MEN 4 is one phat@ss book.Any chance of a back cover scan on that one?

I'm glad that your sales are going smoothly,but it would be hard for me to part with some of those books.You definitely have a good eye for nice books and The FF 13 you sold me is probably my favorite book that I own.I hope you'll continue to stay active on the boards.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

ff13frdn.jpg[/img]

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

news.gif

The following are all SOLD

Amazing Adventures #1 (1961 first Marvel Age hero Dr. Droom / Dr. Strange prototype) raw 5.5 $200 (a 4.5 just sold for $370)

Fantastic Four #49 9.0 I've looked this book over and dropped the grade to an easy 9.0. $450

Strange Tales #101 raw 7.5 white pages (1st Torch solo, early FF app, FF origin retold) $450

The following are still available:

FF #12

Journey Into Mystery #66 5.5 Fine - (2nd Hulk prototype, VERY tough book in hi grade) $200 (sells for $260 in CGC 5.5, $300 in 6.0)

JIM #66

Journey Into Mystery #84 CGC 8.0 o/w incredibly tough book to find. $1450

JIM #84

Journey into Mystery #103 CGC 9.0 ow/w (1st Enchantress, tough book in hi grade) $450

JIM #103

Silver Surfer #4 raw Strict 9.2 $600

Silver Surfer #4

Strange Tales #89 CGC 8.0 ow/w (1st Fing Fang Foom, 2nd highest graded) I had a standing offer of $800 on this book which i was not ready to accept at the time...OFFERS?