• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS/BIN - GA, BA, Modern - Crime, X-Men, Conan, Sentry, MTU, Etc...

32 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a big stack today, all day, so keep checking back. Whatever won’t sell here goes to Ebay on Sunday. I charge exact shipping and will ship anywhere. Money back if not happy. Just throw up a takeit.gif if you see something you want.

Spend $25 or more and take 10% off the total.

SOLD

Marvel MAX Mini Series - Graphic Violence, Nudity - All issues NM (9.4) or better. $18 cover price, yours for $10.00

doctor1thumb.jpg

doctor2thumb.jpg

doctor3thumb.jpg

doctor4thumb.jpg

doctor5thumb.jpg

doctor6thumb.jpg

MTU 7.00

Spectrum 10.00

Escapist 4.00

Crime does not pay 10.00

takeit.gif

headbang.gif

I'll wait until I'm done listing to PM you an invoice incase you're interested in more.

Supergirl 0-5, Yep takeit.gif

headbang.gif

I'll wait until I'm done listing to PM you an invoice incase you're interested in more.

Did you get the last batch ok? Happy with them?

If Ronm wants it he can have it, provided it is alright with Old Guy and that he pays Oldguy an extra $1.00 on top of original price.

I'd be happy to sell it Ronm, but I won't take more $ for it. It's your call, either way I'm ok with it.

Superman Shazam First Thunder Mini Series #1-4 all books NM (9.4) or better - Fun read, I enjoyed it very much. Cover price $14 yours for $6.00

ss1thumb.jpg

ss2thumb.jpg

ss3thumb.jpg

ss4thumb.jpg

Truth #1-7 mini all books NM (9.4) or better - Captain America was black?! Oooook, whatever. Cover price $24.50 yours for $8.00

truth1thumb.jpg

truth2thumb.jpg

truth3thumb.jpg

truth4thumb.jpg

truth5thumb.jpg

truth6thumb.jpg

truth7thumb.jpg