• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free CGC Bags

4 posts in this topic

I'm replacing my CGC bags with those from bagsunlimited... rather than simply throw them away, I'd like to send them to those who need 'em.

I can ship in qty of 10, 25 or 50. Limit one request per board member. It is not guaranteed that you may get them.....first PM, first served. You pay for the shipping...I haven't done the weight and shipping charges so that info will follow...US only please to spare me the hassle. I will be shipping first class (non Priority) or cheapest rate available uninsured. I have ~600+ bags so there should be plenty to go around.

To request some bags, simply PM me quantity (10, 25 or 50) and shipping address. If I have any bags when I get to your name, I will PM you with appropriate instructions.

I will post shipping info here once I get around to it.

so far, only two people have taken me up on this offer. I'm throwing these bags away next weekend so if you need bags for your CGC books, now's the time. These bags also make great packaging material for combining multiple raw books....lots of multiple uses....