• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics Books and the NY Giants and NY Jets

4 posts in this topic

OK guys, this is the story...... I am a UPS driver in central NJ. Recently, I was offered 2006 season tickets for both the NY Giants and NY Jets. The tickets are for the full season, plus the 2 pre-season games. The Giants include 4 tickets and the Jets are 2 tickets(NO Parking Pass is included).

Here's my pitch, I bought these tickets(for face value) a few years back and sold them individually and made about $1000 for my trouble. What I want to do this time around is buy the tickets(face value) and sell them for what I paid plus some comic books. This will cut down on the hassle of selling the individual games or jacking up the cost if I were to sell the complete set(s).

If any of you are interested in this "exchange", let me know ASAP. I am looking for Fantastic Four 3, 4, and 5. Not all of those books for this "deal", but those are 3 I am targeting and would buy anyway with the "profit" from said ticket(s) sale.

The Giant seats(4) are in section 323. Don't forget the Giants will be contenders and have games against the Cowboys, Colts, Bears, Bucaneers, and Eagles. Not a bad home schedule.

The Jets seats(2) are in section 334. They have home games against the Colts, Dolphins, Bears and Raiders(to end the season).

Let me know if any of you are interested with a PM.

OK guys, this is the story...... I am a UPS driver in central NJ. Recently, I was offered 2006 season tickets for both the NY Giants and NY Jets. The tickets are for the full season, plus the 2 pre-season games. The Giants include 4 tickets and the Jets are 2 tickets(NO Parking Pass is included).

Here's my pitch, I bought these tickets(for face value) a few years back and sold them individually and made about $1000 for my trouble. What I want to do this time around is buy the tickets(face value) and sell them for what I paid plus some comic books. This will cut down on the hassle of selling the individual games or jacking up the cost if I were to sell the complete set(s).

If any of you are interested in this "exchange", let me know ASAP. I am looking for Fantastic Four 3, 4, and 5. Not all of those books for this "deal", but those are 3 I am targeting and would buy anyway with the "profit" from said ticket(s) sale.

The Giant seats(4) are in section 323. Don't forget the Giants will be contenders and have games against the Cowboys, Colts, Bears, Bucaneers, and Eagles. Not a bad home schedule.

The Jets seats(2) are in section 334. They have home games against the Colts, Dolphins, Bears and Raiders(to end the season).

bumpit.gifbumpit.gif

bumpit.gifbumpit.gif

bumpit.gifbumpit.gif