• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - any high grade IRON MAN/SUBBYS - CGC'd or Raw

62 posts in this topic

I have 25 copies of Amazing Adventures #11 ranging from 7.0 - 9.8......I just need another 875 copies to compete against your 900 IM and Submariners

25???

I have other Issues I hoarde as well - and 25 is the low number.

I have about 50 Silver Surfer # 1's,

about 75 Beatles Dell 1964

about 50 ASM 62's

about 35 ASM 22's

about 35 of the Silver Surfer 2 - 18 maybe more. Been buying and selling.

also have 200 Barry Bonds rc PSA 10's I better unload

about 500 Albert Pujols rc cards

thousands of football cards that have not even been touched, about 1/3 graded

I will get some scans up soon.

CAL crazy.gif

Have you ever considered diversifying a bit? Wouldn't your collection be a bit more interesting if it contained comics that were DIFFERENT from each other? Hoarding 5-10 copies of a book I can just about understand, but 25-900+??? Just doesn't compute. confused-smiley-013.gif [/quot

Collecting doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be fun and enjoyable to the collector. To many people collecting comics, let alone spending untold thousands on them, makes no sense. Let Cal be Cal!!!!!!! headbang.gifheadbang.gif

Collecting doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be fun and enjoyable to the collector. To many people collecting comics, let alone spending untold thousands on them, makes no sense. Let Cal be Cal!!!!!!!

Thanx for the support - but truth be told, yes, I have a greatly diversified collection - I just concentrate on my hoarding habits of certain issues. I only really hoarde 2 baseball players w/ cards, but have tons of football cards.

Comics? Almost a few complete runs of Marvel 1960's. I DO have dozens of the complete run of Silver Surfer 1-18 the 1968 - 1971 series.

I have been selling many of these the last two years on eBay - and some private sales.

Many more sales forthcoming as I need to raise capital for my next pet projects!!!

CAL acclaim.gif

Cal,

Im not one to judge another persons collecting habits and the picture of all of the IM/Subbys on your couch I must admit was pretty cool. But my lord you crossed the line with your Bonds schenanigans.

Like I posted somewhere else recently, yes, I am catching flak for collecting and selling Barry Bonds, mostly PSA 10's of the Topps # 30 Glossy.

I must state that I averaged less than $12.00 per card and my average sale is $55.00. I have already sold hundreds of them, and those funds went to my next pet, Pujols. Now that one is really going to pay off, as long as Pujols is NOT taking steroids, and is not a jerk( hint hint).

Bonds was a money-maker, Pujols a money maker but also a personal favorite baseball player to collect. Also I will add here that I only market those two baseball players, and don't have much else. Comics, I market several Issues, but have several almost complete runs of Marvel Silver age.

I just sold a PSA 10 to a CGC Forum member at a good price, and it shipped yesterday. I will be starting a Thread of all the CGC Forum members I have conducted business with.

CAL hi.gif

I would like to clear something up - I do NOT believe Bonds has or is taking steroids. This determination was carefully made over time, and yes, MLB is downplaying this point here: Bonds has PASSED every test thrown at him - the powers that be are TRYING to catch him to get him out of baseball. Remember Mssgr. Bonds is not exactly Will Rogers....

I can expland on how I made my determination further in a PM if anyone wants to read it...

CAL

Just received a great copy from CGC Forumite Member JEFFREYKLI

That copy was accurately graded and has high gloss.

I will update my posts of those great CGC Forum members that I have conducted successful transactions with. The list is laonger than I first thought, and this is a good suprise!!!

CAL cloud9.gif