• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazines for "Real Men"

64 posts in this topic

I see the flying bodello has shown up again. And the Bar-B-Que Blonde......"Roast in Hell, My Sweet!"... cloud9.gif

"Branded nudes of the teen jungle!"

"Mad dogs and the naked cuties" (If I ever form a band, that will be the name)

Great stuff. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I see the flying bodello has shown up again. And the Bar-B-Que Blonde......"Roast in Hell, My Sweet!"... cloud9.gif

"Branded nudes of the teen jungle!"

"Mad dogs and the naked cuties" (If I ever form a band, that will be the name)

Great stuff. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Always a fun time at Lola's... headbang.gif

Forget the covers, there are just sooo many stories I want to read in these. I think "HOW NORMAL IS YOUR SEX LIFE according to the letter of the law" probably tops the list! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Forget the covers, there are just sooo many stories I want to read in these. I think "HOW NORMAL IS YOUR SEX LIFE according to the letter of the law" probably tops the list! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Makes me wonder how "normal" the sex life of the writer's of these titles were........Grrrrrr, baby! insane.gif

I'm just guessing here but........I'm thinking this was "The day Frisco went Berserk"!!!

Nah. My money is on the "Mau Mau Toerror" piece. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

C'mon, Mau Mau, baby needs a new pair of shoes! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That would be one magazine I wouldn't want my kids coming across in the "comic" room.

My kids walked into the office while I was scanning them, and I had to distract them from looking at the monitor. I'm sure they're wondering why dad has images of tied up women wearing nothing but bras and panties on the computer. I just have to make sure they don't stumble across any S.Clay Wilson books in my comic stash.

The other night I was watching the Enron documentary (The Smartest Guys in the Room), when my 5 year old came into the den ( she couldn't sleep) right when the stripper sequence started. It caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting such graphic images in a documentary about an accounting scandal.

It caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting such graphic images in a documentary about an accounting scandal.

I think the problem was the 50+ times you rewound that sequence. insane.gif

It caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting such graphic images in a documentary about an accounting scandal.

I think the problem was the 50+ times you rewound that sequence. insane.gif

yeahok.gif

Just found this thread. LOVE IT!

I remember seeing a load of these when I was really young, like five or six, at a friends house. They were his dad's. Certainly left a dent in me! Without question one of the most bizzarre sub-genres of magazines ever. And they were sold, like, in the grocery store! Man, the '60s must have been weird.

I used to bid serious on the Norman Saunders covers of this ilk, and ALWAYS got outbid. They're awesome!!

Shep

wild.jpg

I'm just guessing here but........I'm thinking this was "The day Frisco went Berserk"!!!

blush.gif

That's the day Frisco found out about the micro-triming on all his comics. gossip.gif

These are all incrediblely tasteless covers!

Great stuff! thumbsup2.gif