• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazines for "Real Men"

64 posts in this topic

Hey, I've seen some pretty fork'n crude covers on some of those "Real Men" books. Never got into collecting them, but I will say the Painted covers are enjoyable. Not sure If I could ever pull the trigger on collecting those are not. None the less, a cover gallery of them would be great to see. You guys would be amazed at some of the covers on those...

-bounty

Check out the book "It's A Man's World" by Feral House Press. It'll get you hooked on these mags!

Even better is "Men's Adventure Magazines" by art book publisher Taschen which has many more pix.

Check out the book "It's A Man's World" by Feral House Press. It'll get you hooked on these mags!

Even better is "Men's Adventure Magazines" by art book publisher Taschen which has many more pix.

Yep, I got a copy a couple months back....great book. It really got me interested. I'm just trying to hold back from going yet another direction in collecting. Christo_pull_hair.gif

gossip.gif....but I have, none the less, picked up a couple along the way. cloud9.gif

I usually only collect comic mags, but this Men's issue had a cover too cool to pass up. Some crazy articles inside.

For now, I just have this one, but I would like to add a few from this title if anyone knows where I can find some in decent shape. There is a particular issue, with a falling mountainclimber, that I really want.

actionmag.jpg

I usually only collect comic mags, but this Men's issue had a cover too cool to pass up. Some crazy articles inside.

For now, I just have this one, but I would like to add a few from this title if anyone knows where I can find some in decent shape. There is a particular issue, with a falling mountainclimber, that I really want.

actionmag.jpg

893whatthe.gifhail.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice one Fuelman!

4-5 years ago I would bargain hunt on ebay for great "men's" covers. Usually got outbid, but picked a few up on the cheap. Eventually I got bored with the hunt, sold some of them, but kept a few of my faves.

mansaction.jpg

mentoday.jpg

wildcat.jpg

wild.jpg

893whatthe.gif

OMG!!! Those are great. I see the flying bodello has shown up again. And the Bar-B-Que Blonde......"Roast in Hell, My Sweet!"... cloud9.gif

If you ever get tired of those, let me know. thumbsup2.gif