• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GET PAID to CGC your books

61 posts in this topic

If you have a Dell Four Color book that you think CGC will grade an 8.0 or better and I do not already have it, I will pay you full guide + grading fees to have CGC grade it and sell it to me. Obviously for certain books like Duck books I will pay more than guide, but we can negotiate that before you get them CGC'ed. Any questions?

If you have a Dell Four Color book that you think CGC will grade an 8.0 or better and I do not already have it, I will pay you full guide + grading fees to have CGC grade it and sell it to me.

So just so I'm clear on this, no money changes hands until the CGC grade is in, right?

Otherwise, what if a raw 8.0 comes back as a CGC 6.0, or conversely, a CGC 9.0?

What genres do u collect? I Love Lucy, western Four Colors?

Any Four Color from 1 to 1350

Do you have a list of books you already have, as I offered one in that range but you said you have it? I can check my other ones but I'd rather not waste time looking for books you don't need.

If you have a Dell Four Color book that you think CGC will grade an 8.0 or better and I do not already have it, I will pay you full guide + grading fees to have CGC grade it and sell it to me.

So just so I'm clear on this, no money changes hands until the CGC grade is in, right?

Otherwise, what if a raw 8.0 comes back as a CGC 6.0, or conversely, a CGC 9.0?

You would do a pre-screen. If it comes back 8.0 you get 8.0 guide if it comes back 9.0 i will give 9.2 guide. we simply need to agree that they are issues I need before you send them off to Florida. As soon as the books are graded, I will send you a check or Paypal. Any other questions?

You would do a pre-screen. If it comes back 8.0 you get 8.0 guide if it comes back 9.0 i will give 9.2 guide. we simply need to agree that they are issues I need before you send them off to Florida. As soon as the books are graded, I will send you a check or Paypal. Any other questions?

Don't you need a min. of 50 books for pre-screen? confused.gif

What genres do u collect? I Love Lucy, western Four Colors?

Any Four Color from 1 to 1350

Do you have a list of books you already have, as I offered one in that range but you said you have it? I can check my other ones but I'd rather not waste time looking for books you don't need.

I do not like to give out my list, but I promise a speedy response if you look. At this point, I have about 600 issues so there are plenty of holes.

I do not like to give out my list

Not giving out a "want list" is getting a bit too cloak and dagger for me, as I have quite a few of the mid-to late-50's Westerns like The Searchers, Gunsmoke, etc. (not sure of exacts, but mostly westerns) that could be anywhere from 6.X to 8.X, but without a want list = potential waste of time.

And I do understand why you don't give out the list, but I assume you realize the impasse this creates.