• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GET PAID to CGC your books

61 posts in this topic

ANGRY is no way to go through life. You will live a lot longer and enjoy the ride a whole lot more if you just put down the half empty glass and take a nice long drink from the half full one

Just because I'm not willing to play "Mystery Science Theater" while rummaging through longbox after longbox, looking for comics that if the star align just right, you JUST MIGHT pay me for, somehow makes me angry?

I call it "effective use of time" and instead of rummaging through comics last night, I spent a very enjoyable evening playing through Level 3 of Shrek 2 with my daughter. cloud9.gif

ANGRY is no way to go through life. You will live a lot longer and enjoy the ride a whole lot more if you just put down the half empty glass and take a nice long drink from the half full one

Just because I'm not willing to play "Mystery Science Theater" while rummaging through longbox after longbox, looking for comics that if the star align just right, you JUST MIGHT pay me for, somehow makes me angry?

I call it "effective use of time" and instead of rummaging through comics last night, I spent a very enjoyable evening playing through Level 3 of Shrek 2 with my daughter. cloud9.gif

Post on message boards=2 hours

Rummage through comics=0 hours

Quality family time=priceless

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Geez I dont know 15k posts tells me you have plenty of time to waste.

Maybe instead of the 3 stupid replies you posted you should have just pulled the books out?

Maybe instead of the 3 stupid replies you posted you should have just pulled the books out?

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

That is kinda funny........ 27_laughing.gif

negative.... 893whatthe.gif.....but funny 27_laughing.gif

Oh, I see the insufficiently_thoughtful_person brigade is back and rather than actually trying to put their money where their mouth is, and "pull some books for this guy", instead we see more insults.

Tell me Ronald McDonald, why the 893censored-thumb.gif aren't you out there scrounging to find 4-colors for the OP? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I found the same listing in this year's guide, and the issue number which is 67, says Oswald the Rabbit. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry, I thought you were looking for the general "Four Color" listing, not a specific book. foreheadslap.gif