• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping Profiteering BS!

186 posts in this topic

With the knowledge of shipping profiteering going on, anyone that bids on an auction that doesnt have the shipping stated up front is screwy.gif . Or at least "ask the seller" how much it will be to ship to you.

Well, at least 1 post out of 3 pages was worth reading. headbang.gif

And Comicseeker....Buy all the $5 slabs you want bro, thumbsup2.gif every chance you get. I am sure you already know this but nobody really cares if you actually do, did, or might want to actually buy $5 slabs at all, for whatever the reason.

Nobody cares, well...except for you know who. He seems to care an awful lot. But dont worry too much bout what he has say. Trust me, it aint worth it.

The forum IS slow, and you just happened to get in the crosshairs.

Ze-

With the knowledge of shipping profiteering going on, anyone that bids on an auction that doesnt have the shipping stated up front is screwy.gif . Or at least "ask the seller" how much it will be to ship to you.

Well, at least 1 post out of 3 pages was worth reading. headbang.gif

And Comicseeker....Buy all the $5 slabs you want bro, thumbsup2.gif every chance you get. I am sure you already know this but nobody really cares if you actually do, did, or might actually want to buy $5 slabs at all, for whatever the reason.

Nobody cares, well...except for you know who. He seems to care an awful lot. But dont worry too much bout what he has say. Trust me, it aint worth it.

Ze-

thumbsup2.gif

thanks ZE

finally, an intelligent person 893applaud-thumb.gif

After looking up your posting pattern, I think I know who you are, but maybe a poll on "Which Shill is Comicseeker" is needed? I just love these guys who joined a few months ago, but have all this vast knowledge of forum members, their history, etc. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hate getting caught replying to Bug or some of the "men with a thousand shills", as it's just a pure waste of time.

So until you get the boot, welcome to IGNORE, Shill-Boy. hi.gif

After looking up your posting pattern, I think I know who you are, but maybe a poll on "Which Shill is Comicseeker" is needed? I just love these guys who joined a few months ago, but have all this vast knowledge of forum members, their history, etc. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I hate getting caught replying to Bug or some of the "men with a thousand shills", as it's just a pure waste of time.

So until you get the boot, welcome to IGNORE, Shill-Boy. hi.gif

I rest my case 27_laughing.gif

whenever JC has his back up against the wall or feels threatened he accuses people of being shills or fraudulent makepoint.gif

I have a feeling Mr "Joined in Feb. 2006" has a pretty fair idea of everyone on here, as he's aptly demonstrated so far. Amazing isn't it, all these "newbies" who seem to know years of forum history and inter-relationships.

Don't worry, I got caught too. tonofbricks.gif

I have a feeling Mr "Joined in Feb. 2006" has a pretty fair idea of everyone on here, as he's aptly demonstrated so far. Amazing isn't it, all these "newbies" who seem to know years of forum history and inter-relationships.

Don't worry, I got caught too. tonofbricks.gif

Hey genius, I lurked on this forum for 1 year before I joined in Feb. 2006

JC has got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever run up against foreheadslap.gif

Heck, I shipped 3 packages yesterday and ate a combined loss of $9.00 on the shipping. foreheadslap.gif

My rule of thunmb when making a purchase is I either work the shipping price into my bid and am satisfied with that total or if it's not listed, to ask and find out before placing a bid.

I wouldn't like paying $15 SH for a book that cost $5, but if I've already worked that into my bid amount, then it doesn't really impact me. What would bother me, no matter what I was charged, is poor packing and handling. whether I pay exact shipping or a fat handling charge, I expect proper packing.

What would bother me, no matter what I was charged, is poor packing and handling. whether I pay exact shipping or a fat handling charge, I expect proper packing.

Man, I just got a CGC 9.4 Conan 10 today. A quarter of the box was crushed, wet, and greenish. The slab was perfectly intact anway because the seller packed it inside another box wrapped with several inches of bubble wrap. Kind of a relief!

Thats ecto-plasm, call Ghosthunters..NOW!!

Ze-

ummmm......different thread 27_laughing.gif

Ghosts are everywhere, even thread transference is not uncommon... NON believer makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Ze-

Ghosts are everywhere, even thread transferance is not ucommon... NON believer makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

yay.gif I believe...honest ... I believe yay.gif

Why would they be after my Conan 10? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ze-

Ghosts are everywhere, even thread transferance is not ucommon... NON believer makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

No dummy!! They wanted INSIDE your home, not your comic book. IT IS OVER NOW.. GET OUT!!!

Hear that... it aint a mouse. 893whatthe.gif

Ze-

Ze-

27_laughing.gif

No dummy!! They wanted INSIDE your home, not your comic book. IT IS OVER NOW.. GET OUT!!!

Ze-

What do you think I am, stupid? I threw out eveything but the book at the post office. That noise is just my dog dreamin'. sleeping.gif

Ze-

27_laughing.gif

Ze-

What do you think I am, stupid? I threw out eveything but the book at the post office. That noise is just my dog dreamin'. sleeping.gif

I thought your dog died a year ago 893whatthe.gif