• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smorgasbord of Ultra-High Grade Ducks on eBay

23 posts in this topic

After years of being tortured by the tidal wave of listings on 10 cent eBay listing days, I've decided that if I can't beat 'em I might as well join 'em.

Thrill bidders and crack pipe smokers are welcome and encouraged! hi.gif

Ahem...

* This seller is not currently offering any items for sale.

0 items found

Show only: Items from seller tth2 Show all frustrated.gif

After years of being tortured by the tidal wave of listings on 10 cent eBay listing days, I've decided that if I can't beat 'em I might as well join 'em.

Thrill bidders and crack pipe smokers are welcome and encouraged! hi.gif

Ahem...

* This seller is not currently offering any items for sale.

0 items found

Show only: Items from seller tth2 Show all frustrated.gif

WTF? I checked the link when I first posted, and it showed all 4 books. Now it's only showing 1 book, the US #44. Can someone do me a favor and click on any of my listings and then click the "View seller's other items" button and let me know what they see? frustrated.gif

Only see the 44 and 74.

Thanks. Seems like something funky is going on with eBay's system. I'll give it a couple of hours and if it's still acting like this I'll contact them.

In the meantime, to avoid any confusion, here are the individual listings:

Uncle Scrooge #44

UncleScrooge44.jpg

Uncle Scrooge #74

UncleScrooge74.jpg

Uncle Scrooge #75

UncleScrooge75.jpg

Uncle Scrooge #78

UncleScrooge78.jpg

all four are there now.Where's the good stuff? poke2.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You think I should list the Four Colors with crack pipe prices? 27_laughing.gif

\

Why not?

I'm afraid one of the Scandinavian crack addicts would actually buy them. wink.gif

bumpit.gif

Tim,

These books are just gorgeous!!! They really make me smile. Good luck on your sales!

-Jim

Thanks Jim! I don't think any of them are going to sell, actually. I just wanted to join the 10 cent crack pipe exhibition and figured 40 cents was a cheap enough admission price. 27_laughing.gif

That being the case, the BIN of $420 on three of the books seems especially appropriate! grin.gif

There IS a method to my madness.

...Sometimes. crazy.gif

You making it to SD or not?

You making it to SD or not?

As of right now, I'd give it about a 75% chance. My travel schedule for work is clear that weekend (I've got a lot of business trips coming up), so I just need to talk with Shin and see what we can work out. The uncertainty at this point stems from the fact that my wife and I are hoping to buy a house and move this year, so I need to be on my best budget-conscious behavior. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person. thumbsup2.gif