• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Forum Dinner!

128 posts in this topic

Updated 5/22

The Details:

What:

CGC Forum Dinner - Chicago

When:

Saturday, August 5th, 6:00pm - ??? (Dinner at 8:00pm)

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Attendees

The_Beyonder

thedude

rob_react

Timulty

klodz24seven

143ksk

Moondog

Joe Sarno

Larry Charet

thecollector

jonjesper

Mike Korcek

CentaurMan

You know you're coming. Make it easy on me and you by RSVPing now - please sign up and Paypal me at dcusimano@usa.net $60.

Ze, and possibly Wonka..but Ze for sure.

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Updated 6/26

The Details:

What:

When:

Where:

The Rosemont Room, Gibson's Steakhouse, 5464 North River Road, Rosemont, IL (right across the street from the con!)

Attendees

The_Beyonder

thedude

rob_react

klodz24seven

143ksk

Moondog

Joe Sarno

Larry Charet

thecollector

jonjesper

Mike Korcek

CentaurMan

Pedigree Man

ronm

Ze-Man

Wonka?

svndust1030

Scrooge

finecomics

Mrs. finecomics

Comicbookguy

You know you're coming. Make it easy on me and you by RSVPing now - please sign up and Paypal me at dcusimano@usa.net $60.

IN!

I'm bringing Joe Sarno for an encore.

My buddy who's a HUGE Supes collector.

And for the first time ever...co-founder of the Chicago Comicon:

LARRY CHARET!

yay.gif

could I be seated next to your buddy who's the huge Superman collector please ? flowerred.gif

as that is my favorite character as well.

No problem, Dude. Just identify yourself.

well actually it doesn't matter where I sit, I'm looking forward to talking to and meeting everyone there. should be a great time !!

Updated 7/11

The Details:

What:

When:

Where:

Attendees

The_Beyonder

thedude

rob_react

klodz24seven

143ksk

Moondog

Joe Sarno

Larry Charet

thecollector

jonjesper

Mike Korcek

CentaurMan

Pedigree Man

ronm

Ze-Man

Wonka?

svndust1030

Scrooge

finecomics

Mrs. finecomics

Comicbookguy

Flink 893applaud-thumb.gif

I hate to but I need you to remove me from the list. I am going to the Cubs game on Saturday instead.

The Cubs game is a day game. I am ALSO attending the Cubs game. Get your [embarrassing lack of self control] to dinner.

I hate to but I need you to remove me from the list. I am going to the Cubs game on Saturday instead.

The Cubs game is a day game. I am ALSO attending the Cubs game. Get your [embarrassing lack of self control] to dinner.

Cutting it kind of close, no? 3:20pm start

That is why I didn't think I could make it back in time. The game will probably be 3 hours or so and then I will probably hang out for a while after that. I hear that you need to spend some time taking it all in.

That is why I didn't think I could make it back in time. The game will probably be 3 hours or so and then I will probably hang out for a while after that. I hear that you need to spend some time taking it all in.

3:05 start, game's not on Fox so should be 2:45 or so. They'll run you out of there by 7. Dinner is at 8. Where are your seats?